• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pictures of your 21ft sitting in the garage

KennyG

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Im looking to buy a 212x I done some research seen like it will go thru my garage door i would also have to park it in a angle since my garage its 20 ft long 22 wide. I'm not sure if I would be able to also fit a car

Can you guys post some pic of your boat in the garage please

WetWillie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
33B979D7-D202-427F-A80F-08AD400642BA.jpeg Mine won’t fit currently :( 7.5’ doors... So I’m going to have to supplement with a 28x30 detached garage w/10’ doors so I don’t have to lower the tower I guess... :cigar:

Pretty sure you need near 82” to clear w/tower folded... and trailer tongue will fold in

KennyG

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yea I feel like it might be best to build a garage for the boat or do some adjustment to the current garage.. my door opening its around 93 which from what I have seen it will fit thru the door the garage length its 20.5 which im a little concern since the 212 trailer lenght its 22 I might be able to park it in a angle and hope my suv fit in the garage too

robbo3

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2011 with tower removed. The garage door is 6'11" due to trim and it squeezes right under.

20170909_160435.jpg

WetWillie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You should be fine on the length but you’ll have to fold the trailer tongue every time like in @robbo3 pic

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have a 21x23 and no way could I fit my 212x in my garage. I would need to raise the header opening to 9'. Even once I did that I'd have to cut it in so tight it'd be next to impossible to do while hooked up. Dunno if you've ever tried to push one of these things, but they sure as hell don't roll particularly easy.

Nick212

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
212 Limited
Boat Garage.JPG

Nick212

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I have a 21x23 and no way could I fit my 212x in my garage. I would need to raise the header opening to 9'. Even once I did that I'd have to cut it in so tight it'd be next to impossible to do while hooked up. Dunno if you've ever tried to push one of these things, but they sure as hell don't roll particularly easy.
We added a Trailer Valet. You can move the boat anywhere you want with that thing. See picture above.

Last edited:

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We added a Trailer Valet. You can move the boat anywhere you want with that thing. See picture above.
I was looking at those things, how do you like it? Pros/cons. Was looking at the Valet XL.

Nick212

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I was looking at those things, how do you like it? Pros/cons. Was looking at the Valet XL.
For us it was a must have. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to put it in the garage. It works really well. A lot of cranking but it works. You can get a drill attachment for it also. Up hill / down hill no problem.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have a parking spot on the side of the house, sharp turn to get a boat onto it, I used to be able to push my 18ft by hand to get it in there but no way I'm pushing my 212X, so I would have to back it in, carefully with the truck. Can you make a sharp turn with the tandem axles and this thing?

Nick212

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Yes, you can turn it in it’s own length. The jack pivots and can be moved in forward or reverse.

My driveway has an incline but this thing has no problem moving it up into the garage.

Last edited:

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
2019 212 Limited S:
Nice boat. What's your door height? From the looks of it, she's a tight fit. Also, what size tires are on there? I'm ordering a spare tire cover.

Dthorpe

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Door is 8 foot height. The worst part is that it is a single width door. I have about 1" clearance on the sides. Not sure on the wheels, whatever came on the stock trailer.

Last edited:

Maccam26

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
For anyone that puts their trailer all the way down on a caster wheel how do you then move it. I'm between a 19' that fit somewhat easily and (what my heart wants) a 21' that should fit but only by an inch or so once down on the caster wheel. I'm starting to really think that the 19' is the way to go since the 21' may be so much of a pain to get in and out each time :confused:

Nick212

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Is the door 7' or 8'? thanks
My garage is 7ft 10 in and the boat slides in with a couple inches to spare. No tower on it though. The S model would not have fit.

Nick212

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
For anyone that puts their trailer all the way down on a caster wheel how do you then move it. I'm between a 19' that fit somewhat easily and (what my heart wants) a 21' that should fit but only by an inch or so once down on the caster wheel. I'm starting to really think that the 19' is the way to go since the 21' may be so much of a pain to get in and out each time :confused:
That is why we went with a trailer valet rather than the stock trailer jack. It allows us to move it in and out of the garage with just an inch or two of at either end. Very tight squeeze.