• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Second Yamaha -back after 13 years - San Diego

socalyamahafanar250

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Happy to be back! We sold our 2003 sx230 in 2008 when we moved from Ohio to San Diego...now that I have a bit more time on my hands I convinced the wife to get back into a Yamaha! Love the AR250!! We boat mostly in Mission Bay (ok salt water but its close). Love to connect with you if you are a SOCAL boater. Not sure if there are any Sprinter owners out there but that is my tow vehicle for now...

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
San Diego here. Our boat doesn't touch salt though. We normally boat on the Lower Colorado, Havasu, Lake Powell. Our boating season will open mid March at Lake Martinez, AZ.

socalyamahafanar250

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Sotally Tober - Thank you for the reply and suggested lakes! We defiantly want to check them out! Since we are just 20 min from Mission Bay we had to go. Bit of a pain with Salt Water clean up...but now I know neighbors that I have not met in 10 years...crazy what a yamaha boat in the driveway does to attract neighbors..