• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us your tow rigs!

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
2015 Toyota Tundra 4×4 (my wifes truck)
View attachment 52272
She's a beauty.... not sure if you have done this (did it to my 2014) but replaced all interior, back up, license plate and third brake lights with LED.... cheap and makes a big difference..;)

T. Turner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
She's a beauty.... not sure if you have done this (did it to my 2014) but replaced all interior, back up, license plate and third brake lights with LED.... cheap and makes a big difference..;)
No i havent done that but thanks for the tip. I will look into it now.

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My wife bought me the LED kit about 2 years ago. It made a HUGE difference!! I highly recommend it. Gives your truck a very clean look.

It's a day shot but here's a pic of my baby. (Finally got a bath after hunting season)

20150815_192506.jpg

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Well I did it. I ended up buying 17 F150 with Gen 2 Ecoboost, 10 speed trans, 3.55 rear end. I will post some pictures later today before the snow on Monday. I normally would not complain so much about the snow, but this winter has been a joke. I've been on the sleds once and put like 40 miles on! Now I need a bigger boat, lol... I looked at the Explorers and Expeditions but was just not happy with them. My wife even said the Explorer is like a minivan but with less room and will tow our current boat. However if we upgrade to a 21 we would be to close or over the max limits of the Explorer. I looked at the Expeditions however I couldn't handle buying a model that has not had a full update in years. I must say I love the 2018 Expeditions however I couldn't wait that long.

tocelli

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have a 2014 Tundra as well and was wondering where you found the parts for the LED switch?

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@tocelli - I bought my kit (for my F150) from Amazon

BareHand42Style

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I just got rid of my 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT and went with the new Ram Rebel 1500. Im a die hard GM uy, but the Rebel puts the GM to shame. 5.7L Hemi with 8 speed transmission and AirRide suspension. My work truck is a 2015 GMC 2500 with the 6.2L and 4:10 gears. The Ram even Smokes that in towing the boat.

Attachments

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Well I did it. I ended up buying 17 F150 with Gen 2 Ecoboost, 10 speed trans, 3.55 rear end. I will post some pictures later today before the snow on Monday. I normally would not complain so much about the snow, but this winter has been a joke. I've been on the sleds once and put like 40 miles on! Now I need a bigger boat, lol... I looked at the Explorers and Expeditions but was just not happy with them. My wife even said the Explorer is like a minivan but with less room and will tow our current boat. However if we upgrade to a 21 we would be to close or over the max limits of the Explorer. I looked at the Expeditions however I couldn't handle buying a model that has not had a full update in years. I must say I love the 2018 Expeditions however I couldn't wait that long.
Late on the picture but here it is.

Attachments

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
IMG_0451.JPG When my daughter was born I sold my 2001 Ford F-350 7.3l diesel and purchased a 2013 Chevy Tahoe with a 5.3l. I have been really happy with the Tahoe after installing bags and a brake controller and a great everyday driver and very comfortable for long trips but god I miss the power of a diesel motor. IMG_0117.JPG

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice Cobalt..
That would be my dads that he lets me use from time to time. He's retired and keeps it and his trailer over at Lake Billy Chinook for the summer. Ever since I was in diapers we have spent our summers on the boat.

OkieAR240

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_5424.JPG

2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4. Pulling my new 2016 AR240 off the lot!

OkieAR240

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dicks has had a solid boat selling start! It is where we bought ours in early March.
Yea I think the boat show really helped them out! We got ours end of February. What did you buy from them?

ExATCer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yea I think the boat show really helped them out! We got ours end of February. What did you buy from them?

Bought an AR190. First boat and just 2 of us so it is right sized. Spent 4 hours on Ten Killer yesterday and it was perfect. Made some rookie mistakes at the ramp but a great day will
around