• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us your tow rigs!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am old school VW, I will let the guy with the handle @veedubtek handle that wiring issue.
Yeah, I may need to bring @veedubtek over here, wish I thought of it and posted earlier! Not that it is too late or something! But the car is in yet another shop as we speak...

Even if they fix the control module/harness -- I wonder if I will need an LED adapter for the Shorland'r trailer lights anyway.

--

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You'll definitely need to put resistors inline. I still haven't done it to mine. Most lights work without, but it does drive me nuts when I get the indicator on the dash.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We finally got to use both of our tow rigs at the same time last weekend on our camping trip. I towed our 30 ft travel trailer with my White 2500 HD and my Wife towed our Side by Side and old school quad behind her Blue 2500 HD. We absolutely love these trucks, the Duramax Diesels & Allison Transmissions are an awesome combination!!!

White.jpg

Blue.jpg

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@AZDANSX230HO

I'm guessing you don't own a lawn mower!
We just built this house/moved in December 2015. Out here in the Prairie we have 2 acres of weeds, I used to mow the weeds on a riding mower, now I just spray the weeds with weed killer. We are going to start our landscaping in the Spring both the front and back yard, grass, rock, boulders, trees, etc. Then I will be mowing the grass.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hell....I like the look of the gravel!

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hell....I like the look of the gravel!
Me too, I spread well over 300 tons of Magspec Gravel on the south side of my property, driveway, and my road - I can park probably 20+cars on the gravel area Lol. I used to have a side business for a couple of years doing grading work, did a lot of driveways, rural roads, etc. until I decided to sell my tractor earlier this year.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@su laxplayer21 Its colorful this time of year, although foliage in the mountains is past peak, the lower elevations in valleys are just beautiful. The Champlain valley between upstate NY and VT is peak now.whitefaceview.jpg1017161125a.jpg

Last edited:

BBottoms

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got out yesterday for probably the last 80+ degree weekend weather for the season. Truck will mostly be relegated to daily driver and snow duties until the spring.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Got out yesterday for probably the last 80+ degree weekend weather for the season. Truck will mostly be relegated to daily driver and snow duties until the spring.

We went to the lake Saturday, 90 degrees and sunny, water was 76 degrees, so we decided we are calling it good until next year.

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Just bought my first boat last month (2017 AR195). I'm towing with a 07 Sport Trac that I've had for the past 10 years. 4.6L V8 4x4 and new tires, It gets the job done. With 165k on it I'm already looking to upgrade but need to recover from boat purchase!IMG_2523 - Version 2.JPG IMG_2575.JPG

Last edited:

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just bought my first boat last month (2017 AR195). I'm towing with the 07 Sport Trac that I've had for the past 10 years. 4.6L V8 4x4 and new tires, It gets the job done. With 165k on it I'm already looking to upgrade but need to recover from boat purchase!View attachment 48115 View attachment 48116
Man, that truck looks brand new!

--

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
photo(7).JPG Picked it up this week...2017 Audi SQ5.. Towed the boat yesterday and could not believe the difference in power vs my o6 4runner. Its crazy how it jerks the little 19 footer around..

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Shannon you should just try a Q7 with TDI next, LOL.

--

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I have driven one and they are a beast when you smash the pedal! I have a 2014 s4 and just really enjoy the linear pull the 3.0 with superchargers have.. There even better with the APR Stage 2 Tune .:) Just saying....Taking off getting up to 75 to 80 yesterday and it did not even feel like the boat was behind me on the interstate.. Was a little concerned not having a truck frame. But after the drive I knew I made a good choice. Gotta love the Audi!! I know you have to be enjoying that AR 24 footer..

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Friggin sick @Shannon ! Those things are boss! Bring it out and lemme put a smaller pulley and tune on it ;)

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length