• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us your tow rigs!

Been waiting to post this until I had the boat attached to it. Took the boat to winter storage this morning.
PXL_20241005_143601540.jpg

Towed like a dream. Instant torque is nice, and a 7.6k lb curb weight helped keep the boat in check. Going to have to get an adjustable hitch. To say the Rivian is taller than the Audi is an understatement!

Didn't get on the interstate, but did get to 60 a few times. I've been planning on 1.3mi/kWh, looks like I wasn't far off.
PXL_20241005_143856153.jpg

@2kwik4u, the boat and Rivian look great together! Nice looking truck, although I’m not sure that I like the front end - perhaps it will grow of me as I see more of them in person. I will say the Rivian looks 100% better than the Tesla Cybertruck that I’ve seen running around our small town the last couple of weeks.

Saw you sitting on the fold down hatch, behind the passenger door, in the previous. Is this a storage compartment and is there a hatch on both sides?

Jim

@2kwik4u, the boat and Rivian look great together! Nice looking truck, although I’m not sure that I like the front end - perhaps it will grow of me as I see more of them in person. I will say the Rivian looks 100% better than the Tesla Cybertruck that I’ve seen running around our small town the last couple of weeks.

Saw you sitting on the fold down hatch, behind the passenger door, in the previous. Is this a storage compartment and is there a hatch on both sides?

Jim
Hatch on both sides. Rivian calls it a gear tunnel. Fits a set of golf clubs, or 3-4 camp chairs. Neat feature, not sure if it's more sizzle or steak yet.

Back