• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy SURFtember 2019- Transom Watersports

Are you interested in making a purchase?

• Total voters

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm doing something perhaps a bit unorthodox for a group buy, but in my mind it has to be done... after all, you join a group buy with the assumption your getting the best deal.

We carefully reviewed pricing on the Slingshot Coaster and what others were pricing online. At that time our pricing was below any prices being advertised. It appears that's no longer the case... and it hurts my pride to let that happen... lol! So here we go.

SLINGSHOT COASTERS NOW
$345.80
After discount code

Come and get'em!

Those who gave purchased Coasters will be issued a refund of the difference promptly. Thank you for your purchases!

Keep calm and surf on!

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The Coaster rules!
1080p

--

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If there are any who experienced trouble with the discount code this morning, it was temporarily inactive. I marked the wrong end date. 🤗 The issue has been resolved. PLEASE spend your money... lol!

Skott1576

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Placed an order Saturday night. With in 45 mins I had a ups tracking number. Thanks @J-RAD

Guess I bought my 242x at the right time, 30% off sales on all the good stuff. Already have the coaster, now adding the cobra cat to the collection. I'm hooked. Just hope the New England weather holds up so I can use it.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Placed an order Saturday night. With in 45 mins I had a ups tracking number. Thanks @J-RAD

Guess I bought my 242x at the right time, 30% off sales on all the good stuff. Already have the coaster, now adding the cobra cat to the collection. I'm hooked. Just hope the New England weather holds up so I can use it.
You're welcome! The Cobra Cat is an awesome board. I love it! Congratulations all around.

P.S. Just 1 Cobra Cat 5'0" left and 1 of the 4'8". Now just 3 Coster 5'3"s

Last edited:

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
WOOT! Heading out soon to give this a go. Wrapped up my meetings with my staff this morning. Now waiting for my buddy to arrive so we can head out! Board quasi fits in the holder. It's tight, but doesn't feel super tight. Suppose you want it to be snug anyways so it doesn't flop around.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Who wants this Gnarwhal?!

Quad snap in FCSII fins with a stub nose. At 4'10" it's a perfect mid size board. Fits nicely in the pocket and no problem keeping up. The sub nose will give you that extra pop of the lip and help you complete that 360 spin. None of which I'm talented enough to do... lol! But it's up for it. It's as tame as you want it to be or unleash the beast. It's a fun one!

RevHiRpms

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@J-RAD my 12 year old son is 5’6” and 145 pounds. He prefers a skim style board behind our friends Supra, but doesn’t like my 4’9” ronix modelo hybrid board. We have a decent wave behind our ‘13 212X, but I’m not sure if he would be better off with a coaster or a butterbar. Which would you suggest?

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@J-RAD my 12 year old son is 5’6” and 145 pounds. He prefers a skim style board behind our friends Supra, but doesn’t like my 4’9” ronix modelo hybrid board. We have a decent wave behind our ‘13 212X, but I’m not sure if he would be better off with a coaster or a butterbar. Which would you suggest?
For him, there's no doubt I'd recommend the Butter Bar. I was just out playing on it today. I'm 5'10" 185lbs and it is a ton of fun. It's quick, has lots control and ready for tricks. I rode it for the first time today with a single rear fin and nearly pulled off a 360. It was my first attempt in this board and it turned out to be me best attempt I'd the evening. If he's looking to get tricky with spins and shuvs, it's the clear choice. The Coaster could do it, but it would be easier on the smaller 4'8" board.
20190922_163532_1.gif

3 fun carving
20190922_162653_1.gif

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Less than one week left to take part.

Down to just 2 of the 5'3" Coasters left (no more in the warehouse) and 6 5'0". @RevHiRpms just purchased our last remaining Butter Bar. If that happens to be your board of interest let me know there may be a few of them left in the warehouse.

Thanks to all those who have participated and offered their support. We've sold more wakesurf boards this month than we sold all season prior. Thank you thank you!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
!!ATTENTION!! We only have 1, as in ONE, 2019 5'3" left... plenty of 5'0"s though.

Thats

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I do believe I was the one that bought that last 5'3". Thank you very much!

mdchachi

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Honest question, we've had a fair amount of sales, and we're happy with the results, but we have a decent amount of boards left. For those on the fence about purchasing, what would tip the scale and help you make the decision to purchase?

Please feel free to message if you don't wish to post publicly. This is our first wakesurf group buy and all the information we're can gather is appreciated.
I'm interested but I don't think I can consider this until I at least get RideSteady installed on my boat. Not to mention figure out how to make a surfable wave on an AR195. So maybe a year from now during the next end-of-season/group-buy sale I'll be ready.

white2kstang

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally pulling the trigger on this. Of course i'll probably be shot after someone finds out I bought something else for the boat. LOL Especially since i'm dragging a project car home this weekend already, but can't pass up this deal on the Coaster. Wonder if I can pass it off as an early Christmas gift for my daughter. :)

Thanks for putting together this group buy! Just have to figure out how to pay for a speed control system and get my hands on the new wakebooster setup for the 19's. Then we can start to dial it in so my daughter can use this behind our AR. In the meantime i'm hoping we maybe get some time behind my buddy's Axis on it before it cools off around here.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm interested but I don't think I can consider this until I at least get RideSteady installed on my boat. Not to mention figure out how to make a surfable wave on an AR195. So maybe a year from now during the next end-of-season/group-buy sale I'll be ready.
I was fortunate to have reached out to my rep at just the right time to have been able to negotiate buying out this year's remaining 5'3" Coasters along with a bunch of others. It made the whole thing possible. I'm planning on trying it again next season, and if we can manage, we'll make it annual event.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally pulling the trigger on this. Of course i'll probably be shot after someone finds out I bought something else for the boat. LOL Especially since i'm dragging a project car home this weekend already, but can't pass up this deal on the Coaster. Wonder if I can pass it off as an early Christmas gift for my daughter. :)

Thanks for putting together this group buy! Just have to figure out how to pay for a speed control system and get my hands on the new wakebooster setup for the 19's. Then we can start to dial it in so my daughter can use this behind our AR. In the meantime i'm hoping we maybe get some time behind my buddy's Axis on it before it cools off around here.
Lol! Ask forgiveness later... Make sure she shoots you in the arm so you can still have legs for surfing... Thanks for the purchase!

Tell your chief financial officer you saved $203 by purchasing it now. As Slingshot has blessed us with a $55 price increase on the 2020 Coaster models. So the $148 you saved on this years model is an even bigger savings next year... it's a BIG discount, you did good for yourself (I mean, for your daughter). 😎🤙

white2kstang

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lol! Ask forgiveness later... Make sure she shoots you in the arm so you can still have legs for surfing... Thanks for the purchase!

Tell your chief financial officer you saved $203 by purchasing it now. As Slingshot has blessed us with a $55 price increase on the 2020 Coaster models. So the $148 you saved on this years model is an even bigger savings next year... it's a BIG discount, you did good for yourself (I mean, for your daughter). 😎🤙

You joke, but she is a controller for her company so it's all numbers to her. Those numbers you just provided might help though. :thumbsup: I appreciate the deal. It was a definite driver for me spending the money now rather than later. In the long run, it'll be nice to spread out the spending for all this winter boat stuff over the next few months. I'm just blessed she lets me have all these toys in the garage so I try not to push my luck too much.