• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SX 190 Boat lift suggestions

SeaOlive

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello! I’m new here. Just bought my first jet boat. I’ve been looking at them for years and bought a used SX190.

I live in MA on a brackish river that goes out to Buzzards Bay. If I get approval from the board of the dock I will get a boat lift. I could use some recommendations. I’m leaning towards Safe Haven.

Our tides go very high and low here. Sometimes the water is above the wharf and as low as two feet. No power available. Somewhat limited budget. Also, please let me know if you have any experience leaving the lift at the dock/wharf through New England winters.

Please let me know your thoughts! Thank you!

jeffrt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I used to keep my 190 on a Hewitt 3800 Hi-Lift. Lots of lifting range on it, and never had an issue with it.
Probably too much lift capacity for the boat, but I had bought it when I had an SX210.
I'm on Lake St. Clair, so I was able to lift pretty high for when it got rough.
Upgraded a few years ago to a permanent dock and lift, so I've since sold my Hewitt.

SeaOlive

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I used to keep my 190 on a Hewitt 3800 Hi-Lift. Lots of lifting range on it, and never had an issue with it.
Probably too much lift capacity for the boat, but I had bought it when I had an SX210.
I'm on Lake St. Clair, so I was able to lift pretty high for when it got rough.
Upgraded a few years ago to a permanent dock and lift, so I've since sold my Hewitt.
Thank you for your input!