• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Table Rock Lake Boat Slips

WiredKC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Happy New Year to everyone. We are looking to relocate from Pomme De Terre Lake in Missouri down to Table Rock next season. This is a shot in the dark, but if anyone has an insider's track to leasing or purchasing a boat slip on Table Rock I will greatly appreciate it! I have reached out to Kimberling City Marina and Cape Fair, but I'm not getting any response (likely due to offseason, holiday hours). Thanks in advance to anyone that can assist!

It really is going to depend on where you get a house? Check with the State Park, Still Water Resorts, Indian Point Marina. Kimberling City is the best bet, but last I checked it's a year wait. You can put your name down and a non-refundable deposit and wait it out. I use this site for ramps to use when we go down. Table Rock Boat Ramps. They also list the Marina's as well, I personally haven't checked with them all as I'm in the same boat. Looking for a house down there but waiting to see where I find one, and it if comes with a slip. (some do but are an extra $25K-$40K).

It really is going to depend on where you get a house? Check with the State Park, Still Water Resorts, Indian Point Marina. Kimberling City is the best bet, but last I checked it's a year wait. You can put your name down and a non-refundable deposit and wait it out. I use this site for ramps to use when we go down. Table Rock Boat Ramps. They also list the Marina's as well, I personally haven't checked with them all as I'm in the same boat. Looking for a house down there but waiting to see where I find one, and it if comes with a slip. (some do but are an extra $25K-$40K).

Thanks! I'm on the wait list for the dry dock at Kimberling City. I've also reached out to Cape Fair, I would like to be on that end of the lake since it is less busy.

Back