• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake, June 8-12 2016

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great pics guys! Looks like y'all had a great weekend of fun too. Hope everyone made it home safe without any problems. Now we all get to watch how the Bimini trip is gonna play out.

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.jpg Awesome meet up and stay at Table Rock. A special thanks to @Adrenalinejunky , @RampRage for taking the "memorial ride". Also, @jcyamaharider for taking his repeated "memorial ride". Special thanks to @mattschepker for setting this meet up. Great meeting new internet friends. I assume just like my wife for the first time at Shelbyville many wives were unsure of meeting up with total strangers. Hopefully this meet up has changed that. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones also. "Let the good times roll"image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was so very happy meeting you all...if you ever down there again this summer..message me...i got many many more weeks there. Safe travels to all....and safe boating.. cheers
I will be down there again this next Saturday. Plan on putting in at Baxter marina and running Baxter arm of the lake. The water is totally awesome on that arm. Very happy that @RampRage informed me how nice it is.

Jwiley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello fello yammies... I obviously didn't meet up with you guys on the Table Rock trip but my family and i split our weekends there and Beaver Lake. It's cool to see so many of you call Missouri home. Have any of you had your gauges stop working? I have a 2014 SX 190, one trip the speedo started acting up, next weekend the Tach cuts in and out, now both wont come on. Boat starts and performs well... Just no gauges. Any suggestions?

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Jwiley I just was on Beaver last week. It was a gorgeous lake! If you saw a black 242 out there with a broken bimini, that was us. Lol.

In reply to your gauges, I have no idea. Maybe post something in the general discussion section for more replies.

Jwiley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Bill D we were at Beaver Saturday... Love it! I didn't see the broken bimini but i will be sure to wave at ya if i see you! haha Did you find the water falls?

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We didn't get to see the waterfalls. My crew would have loved that though. Where were they? We did get down to the War Eagle Cavern. We didn't do the tour, but we went up and looked around.

We only had 2 days on the lake, so it was too big to explore everything.

Jwiley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Bill D
swl.usace.army.mil pull up this map. Find location marker 5 and then go around the corner to the right. Look Big Clifty, Penitentiary Hollow, Hogscald Hallow... this is a really cool area with waterfalls and cool bluffs.