• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake, June 8-12 2016

gunnerson

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I must have missed it, where are we meeting and what time tomorrow for the tie up?

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good times !!!! Love that lake !!!!

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Was so very happy meeting you all...if you ever down there again this summer..message me...i got many many more weeks there. Safe travels to all....and safe boating.. cheers

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good Times, if anyone didnt get a sticker, message me and I will drop on in the mail.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am bruised, sunburned, sore and tired...all signs of a great weekend!!!

Man, it was good to hang out with old friends and meet some new ones, even if we were only there for a little part of the event. Who'd a thunk I'd meet a guy from the Tige forum at a jet boaters event, lol. I think I owe @Ronald for that (and cool to meet you too man!). @kthrash, we have to get the receipt for what I think you called Hillbilly Caviar. Thanks for feeding us when we left our lunch in the cabin.

Table Rock was gorgeous. @jcyamaharider and @jcyamahariders wife, we enjoyed the pulls...I wish Wake Wedge had been on the market when I still had my AR230! It was so nice to surf in a straight line.

We were coving out just as the storms popped up on Sunday. Quickly retrieved the boat and went to Branson for lunch. Towed through one of the worst down pours I've ever trailered in on the way to LOTO, but that is the price you pay for a sun filled summer weekend.

And now back to work...

Last edited:

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I took over 900 photos in the course of 4 days so I will have to make a video instead. I think @Adrenalinejunky took a few pics of me ! Lol if they are bad don't you dare post them !:)

Had a great time hanging with new and old friends. Thanks @007 for letting me surf your boat had a blast so glad we finally found time to switch things up !

Kids all had a blast like usual and did the most tubing ever in one vacation. And some newbies got to wake board and surf so mission accomplished to spread the sickness of water sports !
20160608_074506.jpg20160611_114903.jpg 20160610_075034.jpg 20160608_160658.jpg