• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Texas/Oklahoma area Gathering this summer at Broken Bow July 25th weekend

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I edited your pic post @jawsf16 to show the full pic...it is easier to view them! Looking forward to more when you get a chance!

Last edited:

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
They do look better when they are full sized Mel.

BlacklimitedS

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I took the family to Lake Murray the week after July 4th. We stayed in the floating cabins and it was a blast. It is a rock bottom lake clear and blue green color. We stayed in the two bedroom unit with a fold out couch. The lake is about 9 feet low as they are selling water to other water districts. It is still 100 feet by the dam. Due to the lower lake levels I was not able to tie up to the cabin. They gave me a slip for the boat. We are going again next year same time. As said earlier they are usually booked and it is tough to accommodate a larger crowd. For this size cabin it was under $900 for three nights. They are fully furnished with washer and dryer. I did have to drive to Ardmore about 8 miles north to find reasonable gas. I am not suggesting a change just want to share my experience.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
being able to tie up to the cabin is one of the main attractions for us, glad to hear it was a good time, I hope to be able to go there,

BlacklimitedS

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Scottintexas ours was the only cabin that was not accessible by boat as it was in a unique spot. All others should be good. The lake is as close to ocean colors without the salt I have seen. Definitely worth the trip!

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I edited your pic post @jawsf16 to show the full pic...it is easier to view them! Looking forward to more when you get a chance!
Don't be changing my content Mel!! Just kidding, I like them big too but didn't want to be obnoxious with them all...

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
We have plenty of bandwidth @jawsf16 , and it is a royal pia to click individual ones for members to view them all. So no worries, if you don't mind, just helping the membership out!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I called about the Lake Murray Cabins again and was asked to call back October 15th. They are not opening reservations to the public until then.

Kevin R

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
PWC

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How did I miss this thread? Haha. I might be interested in this adventure.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
just so we are on the same page..... this gathering was in 2014 ....

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length