• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Texas/Oklahoma area Gathering this summer at Broken Bow July 25th weekend

I edited your pic post @jawsf16 to show the full pic...it is easier to view them! Looking forward to more when you get a chance!

Last edited:
They do look better when they are full sized Mel.

I took the family to Lake Murray the week after July 4th. We stayed in the floating cabins and it was a blast. It is a rock bottom lake clear and blue green color. We stayed in the two bedroom unit with a fold out couch. The lake is about 9 feet low as they are selling water to other water districts. It is still 100 feet by the dam. Due to the lower lake levels I was not able to tie up to the cabin. They gave me a slip for the boat. We are going again next year same time. As said earlier they are usually booked and it is tough to accommodate a larger crowd. For this size cabin it was under $900 for three nights. They are fully furnished with washer and dryer. I did have to drive to Ardmore about 8 miles north to find reasonable gas. I am not suggesting a change just want to share my experience.

being able to tie up to the cabin is one of the main attractions for us, glad to hear it was a good time, I hope to be able to go there,

@Scottintexas ours was the only cabin that was not accessible by boat as it was in a unique spot. All others should be good. The lake is as close to ocean colors without the salt I have seen. Definitely worth the trip!

I edited your pic post @jawsf16 to show the full pic...it is easier to view them! Looking forward to more when you get a chance!

Don't be changing my content Mel!! Just kidding, I like them big too but didn't want to be obnoxious with them all...

We have plenty of bandwidth @jawsf16 , and it is a royal pia to click individual ones for members to view them all. So no worries, if you don't mind, just helping the membership out!

I called about the Lake Murray Cabins again and was asked to call back October 15th. They are not opening reservations to the public until then.

How did I miss this thread? Haha. I might be interested in this adventure.

just so we are on the same page..... this gathering was in 2014 ....

Back