• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The midwest "I'm HEADED...."

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Gonna be a bit chilly in the northern midwest this weekend, but... low winds and sunny skies will help at 65 degrees on Lake Geneva this weekend. Sorry I missed you guys @OperationROL & @Lawman25 last weekend, with water temps at 58 degrees I wasn't staying in too long to walk over and say hi! 🥶🧊

How about?
@buckbuck
@Nickp98
@aarons1k
@dan144k
@Foot55
@Sheboat
@RiverRat
@Brian eilrich
@Dixie Highway
@CAP44
@SCP1
@Speedling
Yeah I think we are just staying home this weekend.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@props2you wish I could make it out this weekend, but it’s gonna be a little too chilly for my blood. I’ll be home cutting the grass for the 4th time in 2 weeks. Might wash and wax the hull if I feel froggy.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
still debating this weekend, with it being a little colder and our home lake is currently no wake.... not sure we will make it out this weekend. We are always up for a meet.

@OperationROL we were at the ramp waiting to get out last weekend and saw you guys pulling away...
Really? Sorry we missed you. Was our first time out. Had a great time. Hope you did as well

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Gonna be a bit chilly in the northern midwest this weekend, but... low winds and sunny skies will help at 65 degrees on Lake Geneva this weekend. Sorry I missed you guys @OperationROL & @Lawman25 last weekend, with water temps at 58 degrees I wasn't staying in too long to walk over and say hi! 🥶🧊

How about?
@buckbuck
@Nickp98
@aarons1k
@dan144k
@Foot55
@Sheboat
@RiverRat
@Brian eilrich
@Dixie Highway
@CAP44
@SCP1
@Speedling
No problem. I get it. I did not get in either. @Lawman25 set my rear anchor for me. No reason for all of us to be cold...lol.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm afraid last weekend was the last time Perfect Heaven II will be launched at Lake Geneva. She is prepped and ready to move to her new home on the Clinch River/Watts Bar Lake in Knoxville, TN. We head out at 3 am tomorrow. Bye, bye Illinois, hello Tennessee! 20200529_134559.jpg
15908069882387346178167894949067.jpg

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I'm afraid last weekend was the last time Perfect Heaven II will be launched at Lake Geneva. She is prepped and ready to move to her new home on the Clinch River/Watts Bar Lake in Knoxville, TN. We head out at 3 am tomorrow. Bye, bye Illinois, hello Tennessee! View attachment 120841
View attachment 120842
Yeah I don’t know why as I have never been there but I keep saying I want to move to Knoxville (I mean for the warmer weather of course). You will have to let me know how you guys like it.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@OperationROL maybe I’ll see you down there some day. I’m planning a move to the Chattanooga area later this year, haven’t decided if I’m going to end up closer to Chickamauga or Watts-Bar. Anywhere but IL, this last few months has sealed the deal for me.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@OperationROL you will be missed up here!
Tenn/tom river cruise to the ocean?
Norris? Let's just see pics of some scenery around there

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@OperationROL wow I am shocked. Wishing you the best. Your still going to Shelbyville this year?
Matt, I'm still up in the air and leaning towards not. If I make it, it will be boatless and without Andrea. Jackson's school starts on the 27th of July so at least one of us has to be here.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@OperationROL maybe I’ll see you down there some day. I’m planning a move to the Chattanooga area later this year, haven’t decided if I’m going to end up closer to Chickamauga or Watts-Bar. Anywhere but IL, this last few months has sealed the deal for me.
I look forward to catching up with you down here. Although, when I was there,, we only lived a few miles from each other and never crossed paths. Lol.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yeah I don’t know why as I have never been there but I keep saying I want to move to Knoxville (I mean for the warmer weather of course). You will have to let me know how you guys like it.
It's so nice down here. I can't wait to start learning everything and not being "new" anymore.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Unbeknownst to me, my wife took pictures of the first time in the marina. This is our temp spot until Monday when they adjust my lift.
20200530_145655.jpg
Resized_20200530_163138.jpg
Resized_20200530_163144.jpg
Resized_20200530_163202.jpg

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I look forward to catching up with you down here. Although, when I was there,, we only lived a few miles from each other and never crossed paths. Lol.
True lol.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Matt, I'm still up in the air and leaning towards not. If I make it, it will be boatless and without Andrea. Jackson's school starts on the 27th of July so at least one of us has to be here.
I think we might head to table rock for that trip instead. We will miss everyone.

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

PeterB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Walt McCree we also have a slip at Lake Springfield Marina - we live 200 miles away but our oldest daughter is 4 miles from the marina and our younger one is about an hour so it’s a good meet up spot. Here this weekend but a little odd weekend for us as it was supposed to be our daughters wedding today. Postponed for covid. Nice day on the lake though and water temp was finally comfortable. Busiest I have ever seen this lake though.