• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Enduro900, if Google is your primary source at least try https://scholar.google.com/.

I do have to give you credit for the amount of disinformation that you can pack into a single post. That is impressive.

crazy4life

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@crazy4life, please consider posting reputable sources.

Watch the video before you post your bullshit. Is that a fake Doctor. WTF
Also please learn to read. Where did I say that Japan approved anything for anything. Please post where I said that. I'll wait.

Also your standard reply that what you post is credible and what others post id not is downright laughable at this point.

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
@crazy4life, please consider posting reputable sources.

Bruce Did you actually READ the article??? Yes, the guy that represents 20,000 doctors believes it is a good idea. So no walk-back, no denial, and at least they are attempting be pro-active.

Or we could just keep doing what we are doing now. Send people home with NO treatment, until they get really, really bad and come back with with a 50/50 shot at survival…..

“15 days to flatten the curve”

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
@Enduro900, if Google is your primary source at least try https://scholar.google.com/.

I do have to give you credit for the amount of disinformation that you can pack into a single post. That is impressive.
Deaths under 25 years old from Covid in the US: Enter your number here_________

Deaths from 26-40 years from Covid in the US: Enter your number here_________

“15 days to flatten the curve”

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Did I say that???? I SAID it is not working the way “THEY” told us it would. Am I correct????
Clearly your misunderstanding of how vaccines work is quite different from how vaccines actually work. Vaccines are not shields, they train the body to fight. Not every body will be able to win that fight and some will have massive exposure overpowering even the strongest immune system. This is true for all vaccines against all diseases.

There was no expectation of 100% elimination of the virus by vaccination. Hospitalization and death has been dramatically decreased among the vaccinated as expected

why is it MANY people working in Hospitals are risking their jobs and careers and refusing to take the vaccine??? “Crackpots” right??
Yes they are and they need to find other professions.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Same as what you have access to (google).

And also the CDC website…..See I have a different take then most. How many millions of people were we told would die from Covid by Now?? Actually I think we are doing pretty good. Especially since the majority of deaths are people that were sick and old. Have you even asked yourself how many of those covid victims would have passed away by now from anything else??

25 and under deaths….a few hundred in a year and a half. Is that not encouraging that a world-wide pandemic hasn’t wiped out the next generation?? 97% of the reported deaths are over 65….with other “issues”. I know HUNDREDS of people, young and old…ZERO people have died I know personally.

In fact if you turn off the news, and stay off the “vaccine” threads on boat forums….most people have moved on and are living their lives again…
Oof. Tell that to the 35yo that died last week. The 47 yo that I just told the family that tHey won't make it. The 51yo on the vent for 3 weeks now. The 46yo that was told we don't have any ecmo circuits anywhere near us. The 42yo hanging on by a thread avoiding intubation. These are all real cases.

You are right. You yourself most likey won't die from it. But many people will. And you have made it clear you don't care. Because they either aren't you or they aren't people you know. We are good. No further elaboration required.

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Oof. Tell that to the 35yo that died last week. The 47 yo that I just told the family that tHey won't make it. The 51yo on the vent for 3 weeks now. The 46yo that was told we don't have any ecmo circuits anywhere near us. The 42yo hanging on by a thread avoiding intubation. These are all real cases.

You are right. You yourself most likey won't die from it. But many people will. And you have made it clear you don't care. Because they either aren't you or they aren't people you know. We are good. No further elaboration required.
Were they vaccinated?

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length

Where is my statement I dont’ care?

You mean because of my “selfish” decision not to get vaccinated?

And that decision is going to kill others right?

Hey doc, I noticed you didnt comment on my wife’s issue of her new track record of being sick on a semi-regular basis now, OR that she cant smell?? Odd right? I bet I’m a “crackpot” for thinking this could be because of the vaccination…..How dare I, right??

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Were they vaccinated?
Those are not likely outcomes for the vaccinated. Even with delta strongly in play 90% of such outcomes are among the unvaccinated.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
cant smell
Loss of the ability to smell is very much a CoVID or sinuse blockage / infection symptom and not at all a vaccine symptom.

Has she also lost taste? If not then likely just a temporary sinus issue.

If she actually has harm from vaccination then she should start her claim. The compensation fund will pay her attorney whether she wins or not.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
It definitely all depends on the viral load. I know 15+ people who have had it, many (including my wife and I) since the Delta variant sprung up. Nobody I know has even close to have to go the the hospital. Feel bad for the people that have got it worse for sure, it's a thin line. Got my first jab on Friday at noon, my arm still hurts like a MF'er. Couldn't sleep last night, but not a huge deal

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Those are not likely outcomes for the vaccinated. Even with delta strongly in play 90% of such outcomes are among the unvaccinated.
IF the vaccines are so safe and needed, WHY did the FDA advisory board shoot down the approval for the boosters 14-2 (yes, ONLY 2 people on the advisory board voted in favor of the booster shots).

Hmmmmmm,,,nothin g to see here folks, move along….

“15 days to flatten the curve”……

Last edited:

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I just happened to see Dr. Christina Parks sworn testimony before the Michigan housepertainting to HR4471 which would prevent companies from mandating the jab while never having to take responsibility for any adverse reactions. Wow. It not only bucks the political narratives, but also suggests an explaination as to why the D variant infection rates are higher in high vaccinated areas.

God Bless Dr. Christina Parks. I wonder how long she has before her professional career is destroyed by those that don't like what she had to say.

Last edited:

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I just happened to see Dr. Christina Parks sworn testimony before the Michigan house. Wow. It not only bucks the political narratives, but also suggests an explaination as to why the D variant infection rates are higher in high vaccinated areas.

God Bless Dr. Christina Parks. I wonder how long she has before her professional career is destroyed by those that don't like what she had to say.

Popcorn ready……but will Tab, Bruce and the rest bother to watch???

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
IF the vaccines are so safe and needed, WHY did the FDA advisory board shoot down the approval for the boosters 14-2 (yes, ONLY 2 people on thre advisory board voted in favor of the booster shots).

Hmmmmmm,,,nothin g to see here folks, move along….

“15 days to flatten the curve”……
Yes, kind of what I expected. The boosters have already been approved for the immune compromised and 65+y/o population. I think the prevailing logic is to focus on the unvaccinated population rather than the vaccinated with an already known level of defense against severe illness. I am not surprised. The outcome of this decision is not a statement of the ineffectiveness of the vaccine rather an increased focused of a damage control strategy in order to protect a population of unvaccinated that exhibits severe illness overwhelming the healthcare systems. I would rather divert boosters to the unvaccinated population. I think spending your resources in the right place is a start.

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Popcorn ready……but will Tab, Bruce and the rest bother to watch???
Its a free country. They have choice. Mandates are a bad thing.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I did watch. Oy. Is she truly wrong about this or does she know she's wrong and just wants to say wild sound bites?

I've actually seen this before. Here is a brief summary of how she is off base. It is a digest of her speech. But it gives you an idea.

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I did watch. Oy. Is she truly wrong about this or does she know she's wrong and just wants to say wild sound bites?

I've actually seen this before. Here is a brief summary of how she is off base. It is a digest of her speech. But it gives you an idea.

You make a great point Tab, I truly don't know and wish I did but it isn't my specialty. I do know that the folks that bring us the current narrative keep getting caught lying. Why do you state she's wrong?

Years ago, people would have been censured hard for misinformation. There was still a fair amount of honor in our society. Now the information coming at is seems like a nasty tangle of censorship, smearing, false narratives and outright lying to achieve political ends. I can only go by her credentials, and whether what she says appears to match current evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.