• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Back to original topic.

I got the 3rd moderna booster yesterday after work. My arm is a little sore, but no other side effects at all. I just passed 6 months from the second shot.

Lurch

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
Mentioned yesterday in post #3408. I am Rodgers fan, but OMG what a whining crybaby. He deceived folks about his vaccination status, and then can't seem to man up and deal with the criticism from his actions.

Jim
Defense of yourself/personal health decisions = whining crybaby…got it.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Defense of yourself/personal health decisions = whining crybaby…got it.
Apparently not.

I haven't criticized his decision to get vaccinated or not. His choice. But to lie about it and then play the victim card (whoa is me) afterward is so childish.

Maybe I'm old, but it use to be one took responsibility for their decisions/actions.

Jim

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Apparently not.

I haven't criticized his decision to get vaccinated or not. His choice. But to lie about it and then play the victim card (whoa is me) afterward is so childish.

Maybe I'm old, but it use to be one took responsibility for their decisions/actions.

Jim
Honestly I don’t blame him. Its nobody’s business if he lied or didn’t about his personal medical information. Has zero bearing on them or their health. Today’s lynch mob, blood thirsty cancel culture is pathetic at best. If you don’t fall in-line they come at you from every angle. If you don’t say what they want you to say they come at you. Lose lose in today’s world so Fuck em

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Why was my post removed and flagged as political when it was about a lady on the airplane bitching about vaccine misinformation? There was nothing political in the video. I would like to challenge this nonsense or full explanation why you’re censoring a video.

4AB8409B-8308-49E7-B3A9-5D4920559916.png

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@haknslash, your post was content from a political organization. Please avoid political discussion on our forum.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@haknslash, your post was content from a political organization. Please avoid political discussion on our forum.
LOL you have got to be kidding me. The video content is what I posted. I don’t care if it came from CNN or a laptop.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Here’s the video from a nobody account lol. This lady is deranged and needs mental hospital. This is what the MSM and govt will do to a weak minded individual. She literally thinks the vaccine filters out the virus lol. What a Karen. Good on the pilot for setting things straight, being logical and removing this mentally unstable individual from the aircraft.

Last edited:

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The pilot would make a great mod!

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Honestly I don’t blame him. Its nobody’s business if he lied or didn’t about his personal medical information. Has zero bearing on them or their health. Today’s lynch mob, blood thirsty cancel culture is pathetic at best. If you don’t fall in-line they come at you from every angle. If you don’t say what they want you to say they come at you. Lose lose in today’s world so Fuck em
Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Use to be a man's word meant something. Apparently not anymore for some folks. 🤷‍♂️

No lynch mob, no cancel culture, just a man just a man caught in a lie and blaming others for his own actions. And, other folks enabling him and his behavior.

Jim

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Here’s the video from a nobody account lol. This lady is deranged and needs mental hospital. This is what the MSM and govt will do to a weak minded individual. She literally thinks the vaccine filters out the virus lol. What a Karen. Good on the pilot for setting things straight, being logical and removing this mentally unstable individual from the aircraft.

Yea, because we know there are no there are no Karen's on the anti-mask, anti-vax side of the aisle. :rolleyes:

We could probably post dozen on pages about Karen's, both pro mask/vax and anti mask/vax, but I don't know what value it would add to our conversation.

Jim

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yea, because we know there are no there are no Karen's on the anti-mask, anti-vax side of the aisle. :rolleyes:

We could probably post dozen on pages about Karen's, both pro mask/vax and anti mask/vax, but I don't know what value it would add to our conversation.

Jim
Her behavior is unstable and unhinged. We should talk more about this kind of issue the MSM and govt has caused to its citizens. Perhaps she wouldn’t be in this state of mind had she not turned on the news and been feed a bunch of BS. Listen to her. Nothing she says is “about the science”. She is literally field from emotion alone and zero facts. That is the core issue I think with a lot of this pandemic. If MSM and govt treated people with respect and honesty instead of virtue signaling then she might not be mentally unstable.

Hopefully she will wise up amd at least do some research about what she injected into her body because she seems to think her vaccine is protecting others yet somehow leaves her vulnerable to the air around her. She can get COVID just as someone who is unvaccinated can. She can also spread it despite being vaccinated. She said she got vaccinated to protect her kids. She is so misinformed and likely because she watches MSM or gets her facts from message boards and FB.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Use to be a man's word meant something. Apparently not anymore for some folks. 🤷‍♂️

No lynch mob, no cancel culture, just a man just a man caught in a lie and blaming others for his own actions. And, other folks enabling him and his behavior.

Jim
His whole team knew his vaccination status. Media knew his vaccination status but sat on it. This is nothing more than yet another cancel culture witch hunt.

PS, no matter how much of his business you think you are owed, you’re sadly mistaken if he should give a shit what you or anyone else thinks about his personal beliefs and medical information. The fact some of y’all get bent over not knowing every single personal thing about every single human being on this earth is laughable. So much trigger.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Woohoo the 5th circuit court just put a temporary halt on the overreaching govt vaccine mandate!!! Way to go guys! Now I just need the 11th circuit baby. This won’t pass without at least a fight. Keep at the fight! #resist

‘In a ruling on Saturday, a three judge panel at the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals granted a stay sought by Texas, Utah, Mississippi and South Carolina, as well as businesses who claimed they would be negatively impacted.

"Because the petitions give cause to believe there are grave statutory and constitutional issues with the Mandate, the Mandate is hereby STAYED pending further action by this court," the judges wrote, ordering lawyers for the states and the federal government to submit further briefing by next week.’

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Her behavior is unstable and unhinged. We should talk more about this kind of issue the MSM and govt has caused to its citizens. Perhaps she wouldn’t be in this state of mind had she not turned on the news and been feed a bunch of BS. Listen to her. Nothing she says is “about the science”. She is literally field from emotion alone and zero facts. That is the core issue I think with a lot of this pandemic. If MSM and govt treated people with respect and honesty instead of virtue signaling then she might not be mentally unstable.

Hopefully she will wise up amd at least do some research about what she injected into her body because she seems to think her vaccine is protecting others yet somehow leaves her vulnerable to the air around her. She can get COVID just as someone who is unvaccinated can. She can also spread it despite being vaccinated. She said she got vaccinated to protect her kids. She is so misinformed and likely because she watches MSM or gets her facts from message boards and FB.
Whatever. It's not like there are no anti-mask, anti-vax, crazies being fed garage by any internet or alternate news sources.

Not sure what any of this does to help us have a normal, adult, civil conversation about the topic.

Jim

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
His whole team knew his vaccination status. Media knew his vaccination status but sat on it. This is nothing more than yet another cancel culture witch hunt.

PS, no matter how much of his business you think you are owed, you’re sadly mistaken if he should give a shit what you or anyone else thinks about his personal beliefs and medical information. The fact some of y’all get bent over not knowing every single personal thing about every single human being on this earth is laughable. So much trigger.
Personally, I don't give a shit if Rodgers is vaccinated or not.

I just find this whining from Rodgers to be childish.

Jim

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Woohoo the 5th circuit court just put a temporary halt on the overreaching govt vaccine mandate!!! Way to go guys! Now I just need the 11th circuit baby. This won’t pass without at least a fight. Keep at the fight! #resist

‘In a ruling on Saturday, a three judge panel at the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals granted a stay sought by Texas, Utah, Mississippi and South Carolina, as well as businesses who claimed they would be negatively impacted.

"Because the petitions give cause to believe there are grave statutory and constitutional issues with the Mandate, the Mandate is hereby STAYED pending further action by this court," the judges wrote, ordering lawyers for the states and the federal government to submit further briefing by next week.’

I will be honest, I have no idea what the "stay" does? It has no effect in the short term since the mandate is not scheduled to go into effect until January 4th. I would expect there to be multiple court rulings by then.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.