• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thoughts and demo rides of wake / towsports boats: Moomba Max, Axis A22, MB Sports

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Still working on getting that 360. We were a little light on weight this day so that didn't help. I also seem to forget that I have a right arm.

PBear

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Do any of these boats have an extended bimini similar to the 242? Lack of shade is a non started for us!
For 2022 Supra/Moomba now have a rear sunshade option from the factory that covers the majority of the back of the boat. I think it's like $880.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
But these extensions can be used while underway or only anchored / moored?

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Guy on the Supra/ Moomba group said he had his up to the mid 20’s and it held. I wouldn’t risk it on my boat lol. That would seem like a good way to stretch out the fabric then just be left with a droopy drape over time.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Here’s some 4K 60 FPS surf footage of the glorious, beautiful, clear sky day we had this past weekend. It might be the last surf trip of the season since the water will drop soon in about 3 weeks. Was running around 5300-5500 lbs, 11 degree pitch, 3-3.5 roll that day and the wave was great! Hope you enjoy and everyone had a great summer!!

Last edited:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Swung by the dealer today to get the boat winterized. Sad times lol. They had a few boats in stock but not many. They said there are only a handful of 2022 builds available for Skiers Choice and they have been taking 2023 build orders. Crazy!! Sounds like the used boat market will once again hold value well as demand is still super strong.

While strolling inside I couldn’t help but notice how huge the MasterCraft X24 is next to the NXT22!!

C71CC3FE-A576-4220-B62F-BC1723E0734F.jpeg

Putting the girl away for the year. Sniffles :(

066C4400-8E00-4CFA-BB12-E0E3B754A992.jpeg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I told the wife to get me a telescoping ladder for under the swim platform and a Garlick adjustable pedestal for Christmas and will enjoy those mods next season for sure. I think I’m also going to get some steps for the front of my trailer. I usually load / unload from the bow and there have been a few times I almost fell off the boat trying to get back down to the trailer. Price is reasonable on these and looks almost like the OE option steps you see. $385 is a lot cheaper than a hospital bill :D! Anyone else got some stuff coming for Christmas for the wake boat or trailer?

232D664E-63E1-4631-B326-1BBE323E2CAD.jpeg943E9CB1-3024-4916-9186-9680B4BAFC91.jpeg

Last edited:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Got the adjustable pedestal installed. Yea it’s a bit of a pain to push in the pin to raise or lower it due to the seat weight and having to wrestle it but I didn’t really get this thing to actively change it often. More of a set it and forget kind of thing once I find the height I like. So far I have it set around 1.5-2” over stock height and that seems like it will be nice! I’ll just be glad to ditch using the bolster. Seat height can now go from stock 19” up to 24”!!

96CF7CB1-C421-416E-B48A-748DA3952811.jpegF3DB3EE1-910D-42D9-B44C-BDE6551561AF.jpeg

Last edited:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Didn’t have the right length screws or 5200 but I did test fit the telescoping ladder and this might be my favorite mod to use this season.

BADD0AC8-67ED-48F7-A44D-E3A64DD7B8AC.jpegF5EDDC20-8174-4332-BB3A-F841B75E9A75.jpegD67365DA-F9B9-490D-A2A4-3304CD06D999.jpeg

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Telescoping ladder was one of my first mods, it was a little easier for me since I have a teak swim deck.

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Got the adjustable pedestal installed. Yea it’s a bit of a pain to push in the pin to raise or lower it due to the seat weight and having to wrestle it but I didn’t really get this thing to actively change it often. More of a set it and forget kind of thing once I find the height I like. So far I have it set around 1.5-2” over stock height and that seems like it will be nice! I’ll just be glad to ditch using the bolster. Seat height can now go from stock 19” up to 24”!!

View attachment 171042View attachment 171043

I'm loving the adjustable height seat Idea. Does the chair still have the ability to swivel and slide fore/aft after the upgrade? I spend most of my time with the bolster up so just raising the height would be a nice comfort improvement.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm loving the adjustable height seat Idea. Does the chair still have the ability to swivel and slide fore/aft after the upgrade? I spend most of my time with the bolster up so just raising the height would be a nice comfort improvement.
It still swivels and everything like normal as I didn’t swap out the base. It’s a bit of a bear to change height ont he fly as I said but if you’re not looking to change it often but rather have adjustability to try different heights I would recommend this option. I liked the idea of a positive pin lock for those rougher days.

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It still swivels and everything like normal as I didn’t swap out the base. It’s a bit of a bear to change height ont he fly as I said but if you’re not looking to change it often but rather have adjustability to try different heights I would recommend this option. I liked the idea of a positive pin lock for those rougher days.
I'm with you on the set it and forget it thing. I would also just like to stop using the bolster and just have a better seat height. I like the idea of being able to change it for the wife when she drives too.

Did the holes on the base happen to line up with the factory hole or did you have to re-drill for the new one?

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well, without prior intention. We snagged up this S220. It was the last remaining '22 Supreme Boardco had left. All their '22 build slots sold out last year and '23 models will be hit with a 15% price increase. The price and value compared to the other boats we crawled thru was a pretty apparent and they gave me a great offer on my AR240. I couldn't say no. Probably a bolder color than I would have picked out myself, but it's really growing on me.

4400lb of stock ballast and a Centurion hull should make for a pretty stellar wave.

20220212_215120-01.jpeg
20220213_133431-01.jpeg
20220213_133446-01.jpeg

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well, without prior intention. We snagged up this S220. It was the last remaining '22 Supreme Boardco had left. All their '22 build slots sold out last year and '23 models will be hit with a 15% price increase. The price and value compared to the other boats we crawled thru was a pretty apparent and they gave me a great offer on my AR240. I couldn't say no. Probably a bolder color than I would have picked out myself, but it's really growing on me.

4400lb of stock ballast and a Centurion hull should make for a pretty stellar wave.

View attachment 171186
View attachment 171188
View attachment 171187
Gorgeous boat. Congrats! I am in love with these and want to trade my S211 in for one. These huge price increases make me sick though. I feel like I've been completely priced out of the market now.

Once you get her home I would be very appreciative if you could get a measurement on the folded tower height for me so I can figure out how much more work I would have to do to get one in my garage. I never trust their advertised numbers because they are notoriously wrong.

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Gorgeous boat. Congrats! I am in love with these and want to trade my S211 in for one. These huge price increases make me sick though. I feel like I've been completely priced out of the market now.

Once you get her home I would be very appreciative if you could get a measurement on the folded tower height for me so I can figure out how much more work I would have to do to get one in my garage. I never trust their advertised numbers because they are notoriously wrong.
Thanks! I can do that for you. We may drag it home on Saturday.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

View attachment 171186
View attachment 171188
View attachment 171187
Woohoo welcome to the club! That’s a nice Supreme. I really like what they’ve done with the latest S-series lineup. New hull based very close to the Centurion Opti-V hull design which gets a lot of praise and the new body lines look great IMO. I much prefer the look of the new S boats over the more aggressive/angular ZS. I wished we had a stronger dealership support for them here. Can’t wait to see what you think compared to your Yamaha. Life will be SO much easier setting up to surf or wakeboard. Nice she’s already got some tint on there ready to go. Congrats again and it’s a beautiful boat and clean color way!

Last edited:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm with you on the set it and forget it thing. I would also just like to stop using the bolster and just have a better seat height. I like the idea of being able to change it for the wife when she drives too.

Did the holes on the base happen to line up with the factory hole or did you have to re-drill for the new one?
It lined right up. Hardest part was getting the seat base off the pedestal but other than that it was a direct swap.

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

View attachment 171186
View attachment 171188
View attachment 171187
Nice!! Mine could be your’s cousin…5C863931-040C-4C02-8A07-C8ADC59CFD56.jpeg