• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thoughts and demo rides of wake / towsports boats: Moomba Max, Axis A22, MB Sports

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don’t think you can go wrong with any G-series SAN.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Moomba just put up a few videos of the 2020 lineup. That new midnight blue flake looks great!

image.jpeg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Kaiyen walkthrough! The guy doing the talking is the same guy I did my tour with and have met here at the boat shows. Drew is the son of one of the founders and a super nice, knowledgable guy. If you're ever in the Maryville, TN area swing by their factory for a tour.

That's Drew and my salesman coaxing my wife during the boat show earlier this year :D. I'm glad they are letting him do some videos. He's a laid back and cool guy!

image.jpeg

Last edited:

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Real or Fake?

0E0AB687-45EE-4171-A950-9787C140E05F.jpeg

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
.What’s the story behind the pic?

I’ve seen some YouTube videos where people surf behind big yachts or deep sea fishing boats and have waves as tall as they are.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

I’ve seen some YouTube videos where people surf behind big yachts or deep sea fishing boats and have waves as tall as they are.

I saw this posted on Nautique Boats official Instagram today. No description. A lot of speculation about a new model release in the comments.
http://instagr.am/p/B3QKxFuAnTH/

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If that's off a wake boat the sport is going to certainly get banned a lot sooner lol. Imagine that wall of water coming by your pier! There's a lot of dumbass captains I see that make waves by people's homes and property.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

what @J-RAD said. Copied it from Nautique Owners Facebook group. They are speculating a new model is coming and that photo was posted by Nautique.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'd rather have length, push and clean wave face over massive height. The trees are a bit skewed in the background so if you rotate the image it's not quite as ginormous but still pretty damn huge lol.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Here's the new model. That tower is crazy how it raises. The flip rear seating is pretty unique! Price starts at $265k lol

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
source (1).gif

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Not that I can imagine shopping in that price range, but I would buy this new Nautique loooooong before I would even consider a Pavati, which costs even more.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I see this boat is getting some hate on the wakesurf FB group, Yea the tower isn't the most attractive thing to look at but man I really like a lot of the details they thought about with that boat, I'd never ever be able to afford something like that but I personally think it's a badass boat, even in money green flake color. Might as well get it sprayed money green for all the Benjamin's it cost :D

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Yeah that boat is sweet but also how about that designer's desk complete with water feature. o_O

rrmidden

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yeah that boat is sweet but also how about that designer's desk complete with water feature. o_O
Now we know why the boat costs more than my first house!

Honestly, I boat by some places that are clearly owned by people with more money than time. But how many people, who actually want a boat, can afford a boat north of a $250,000? My wife and I do pretty well for ourselves, but that's a big pill to swallow. Even if I had the money, I'd have a hard time spending that on one boat. Hell, I'd rather have a Moomba, Fishing Boat, and Pontoon than that thing, and I'd still probably be $100k less!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Now we know why the boat costs more than my first house!

Honestly, I boat by some places that are clearly owned by people with more money than time. But how many people, who actually want a boat, can afford a boat north of a $250,000? My wife and I do pretty well for ourselves, but that's a big pill to swallow. Even if I had the money, I'd have a hard time spending that on one boat. Hell, I'd rather have a Moomba, Fishing Boat, and Pontoon than that thing, and I'd still probably be $100k less!
Over twice as much as my first house... lol! It's an incredible amount of money. I could have that or a McLaren 720s in my driveway... 🤔

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
LOL for the price they want you could buy 4 well optioned Moomba’s and still have some money leftover.

All boats are getting way up there. Those 3 engine tritoons with the fancy fiberglass cockpits are expensive as hell too, for what they are. Those big Game Center consoles like 36 footers with 5 V8’s hanging off the back I have no idea how people can afford those even if you had a seasonal charter business but somehow people do it. Too rich for my blood!

rrmidden

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
LOL for the price they want you could buy 4 well optioned Moomba’s and still have some money leftover.

All boats are getting way up there. Those 3 engine tritoons with the fancy fiberglass cockpits are expensive as hell too, for what they are. Those big Game Center consoles like 36 footers with 5 V8’s hanging off the back I have no idea how people can afford those even if you had a seasonal charter business but somehow people do it. Too rich for my blood!
Some of the pontoons are getting beyond ridiculous, I've seen a couple with 3 - 300 hps, the engines alone cost more than my 212X. What's the point? Sure they can carry 18 people and hit 60 mph, but for half the price you can carry 12, hit over 50, and have a better water-sports platform.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My wife loves pontoons but I told her we are a lonnnnng ways from ever going down that road lol. Only way I would own one these days was if it were one of the more modern fiberglass body tritoon and would like dual G2 engines. They are nice but I couldn’t pay what some are asking for them.