• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Trailer / Trailering Upgrades

I used the system to watch riders on tubes I was pulling last weekend. The video was clear and can easily transmit over 100’ but I plan to limit use of the system to road towing going forward because there is a slight lag between what the camera captures and it being displayed on the monitor. It’s not much, and nothing to o be concerned about on the road, but it is enough to keep me from throttling down in time to keep the tube from flipping over/tossing my riders into the water.

Overall this is the best on road towing system I’ve ever had and I’ve had close to 10 over the past 20+ years.
View attachment 226410
View attachment 226411
View attachment 226409

View attachment 226408

@Ronnie is there enough wire to run the power cord along the tower so it's somewhat protected? I know they make velcro wraps that could keep it in place, might be worth looking into if you have enough to reach

My wireless camera works great, but I have to work on figuring out a tower mount when I get a chance

@Ronnie @drewkaree and others…..

What Wireless Camera are you using?

Start at that post.

Supposedly a lightning deal on Amazon for the next 3 hours for $75

Pics of it in use follow that post.

While it DID survive the water, it lost signal while underwater, but it's still working and operational.

The magnets are crazy strong, but there's nothing on the boat that I can put it on, that still gives me a convenient view.

The mount that Ronnie used may be my solution, but for now, I set it on the port side and hope it doesn't tip over.

I'd buy it again, definitely recommend

Back