• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Walmart ozark trail cooler

Nice find, just ordered one to see if I like it better than the Coho 24 qt cooler that was on sale at Costco recently.

Got me one, too. Might become a gift for a son... Unless I like it too much.

Jeez, Walmart is super annoying ?‍♂️

Your link and what you originally posted is for the black/Grey version, mine was for the all-black version. No link or suggestions on the one I found, or any indication that there's another (waaayyyyy) cheaper color/version - the one you found.

Thanks for the link and suggestion, looking for something to fit behind the captains seat, and this might be perfect

These are excellent coolers, after lots of trial and error we landed on two of these for the boat. Holds ice for 1-2 days, and two fit nicely under the starboard cockpit seats in my boat.

I just looked at it. How is this better than a regular square Igloo cooler? It doesn't have wheels either, which, if you put ice and 36 cans in that mojo that seems heavy for a shoulder strap. Am I missing something?

I just looked at it. How is this better than a regular square Igloo cooler? It doesn't have wheels either, which, if you put ice and 36 cans in that mojo that seems heavy for a shoulder strap. Am I missing something?
Nope, they're just heavy. Load them up with ice and beer and they're really heavy. We only move ours from the house-car-boat. Rarely take it anywhere that requires mobility at any level.

I bought a similar one in Omaha WalMart back in '20. Trying to get cold craft brews home from a business trip.....Long story......ANYWAY.....It has become our "go to" cooler for food on the boat. We use two of those "refreezable" ice packs that comes with our Hello Fresh meals, and it will keep the food refrigerator level cold for the full day. Usually sits at the drivers feet to keep it out of the way. I want to say I spent $50 or something on it at the time. Well worth the $40

I liked the first one so much that at this price point, I bought a second.

If I needed a cooler to walk with, it wouldn't be this one. I would use our soft side Rtic.

These are just big enough to store a decent amount in, without taking up a huge footprint. They aren't heavy like the rotomolded versions. I don't need 18 day ice retention. Just a day or two. And they fit in the ski locker if I need them out of the way.

Lots of recent reviews saying the cooler had lots of mold on it when received. Sounds like the Wally World warehouse had a problem and they are selling these off at cost.

Ours arrived with no mold.

I would certainly register a complaint! Maybe they will take 10% off...

"I got no medicinal add-ons that were indicated by others. Please send money in lieu of my missing prescription" ?

My cooler just delivered. Seems pretty nice, decently built for $41 shipped. No mold in mine, the box included a drying packet. We'll see how it works this weekend in the 95 degree Ga heat

Attachments

• PXL_20230629_161520206.jpg
    PXL_20230629_161520206.jpg
    532.3 KB · Views: 26
  • PXL_20230629_161718211.jpg
    PXL_20230629_161718211.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 23
Nice thing about this cooler is you don't have to latch the handle between uses. The suction from pushing the lid down is enough. Secure the handle again for transport.

Last edited:
Back