• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Heads up for everyone that Costco now has their summer stuff out. Got a 3 person tube for $230 with pump and 50’ tow rope.
Hang on to that receipt, I can almost guarantee that tube will be discounted to $200 soon, possibly with the next month's items.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is that a good or great price? Never mind, answered my own question. Great price!

Then I searched for some reviews. I like my current kneeboard, but figure this is a great price why not have an extra....but the limited reviews are not so hot so I passed.

Thanks for posting this deal!

Last edited:

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks, I was down to my last few ounces of Salt Away and now have 2 more gallons!

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
West Marine sale starts today, 6/25. Salt off is buy one gallon, get one free. Lot’s of nice Magma grills heavily discounted also but some are out of stock.
Thanks. Picked up some soft coolers.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Noco jump pack on Woot/Amazon at a great price. For all of you that wanted one of the best Lithium jump packs at a discount. There is 16hrs left in this Woot offering!

846B9403-6A88-4A35-BC8C-9E3E23FD0129.png

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
BUMP. Anything new? I found a FX-7 4lb anchor at walmart for $127 Shipped.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Noco jump pack on Woot/Amazon at a great price. For all of you that wanted one of the best Lithium jump packs at a discount. There is 16hrs left in this Woot offering!
Woot has the GB20 on sale right now, and fulfilled by Amazon for quick free shipping. $59 is $20 off. I use the GB20 on everything, and it has never not had enough power!!

Woot Sale

5db1ec2c-52cd-4c24-9c56-4f20b1b8d109.jpg

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thank you, I missed the last Woot sale for the GB20 but got it this time. :)

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thank you, I missed the last Woot sale for the GB20 but got it this time. :)

Good to hear. I am surprised how much I use mine. I think it's because I'm cheap.

Powersport machines with little batteries tend to burn them up in a couple years. So when they start getting weak, or need to be charged, that's when I just keep the GB20 on it till dead. That way I can get just a bit more life out of the battery.

Like recently, the battery started to die in one of our GP1300r's. I kept it at the dock so I could jump it once for the day for weeks. I wanted to milk it till the end of the season then get new in the spring. Nope, she died for good last weekend.

Now it sits in the saddlebag of my bike, as it's battery is dying. They are expensive for the bike, so I'm getting every bit out of it before Winter. I will replace it in the spring. But I don't want to be stranded. So I keep it there for a quick jump if needed.

This covid crap is not helping either. As we are not driving my truck or bike as much either. I get onstar warnings that my Sierra has a low battery as it sits out in my pole building. HA!

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
BUMP. Anything new? I found a FX-7 4lb anchor at walmart for $127 Shipped.

I paid $99 minus a 25% coupon at Overton's for mine in August of 2018. Seems like it should go lower, especially if you wait for a coupon.

That being said, it's worth the extra thirty bucks even if you get to use it one extra time. I was ready to sink my boat numerous times when I was on the old POS anchor. The Fortress really is that good.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I paid $99 minus a 25% coupon at Overton's for mine in August of 2018. Seems like it should go lower, especially if you wait for a coupon.

That being said, it's worth the extra thirty bucks even if you get to use it one extra time. I was ready to sink my boat numerous times when I was on the old POS anchor. The Fortress really is that good.
Does it hang in the anchor locker correctly?

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does it hang in the anchor locker correctly?
With some modifications in my SX230, I modified the plastic brackets with a big drill bit, to allow the rod to pass through the holder, then put some protection at the very edges. The anchor fits width wise really close but I did not have to cut the anchor.

I needed to make a change, so I bought the best reasonable price I found. $75 sounds an awesome price for it.