• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What did you do to your boat today?

Sonic Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
View attachment 146394My Thrust Vectors have arrived! Will be installing tomorrow and head to the Lake this weekend. Going to be in the 80’s here.👍
Nice !! There is a very recent Youtube installation video posted with "Will?" commentating and doing the install. It took the mystery out of it for me. I'm going to go stock steering for the first 10 hours and then decide BUT i (we) are super interested in your opinion of the Thrust Vectors.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
New toys still rolling in for the boat. Hopefully this life vest fits me better. They're either all too small, or too big. Doesn't help I'm 6'4" and 205lbs. So kind of tall, but not necessarily that big around. So far it fits great out of the water. It's for 40-44 chest. I'm really close to a 40, however if I get a medium that's sayyyyyyy 36-40 it's like I'm wearing a halter top. LOL!
20210409_152548.jpg

Booster ball to help keep the rope out of the water so I can sling people better. Trying not to tow people from the tower.
20210408_164241.jpg

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Arrived yesterday. installed today. I really like the clean look. Looks like factory. I was considering using the other vendor, but didn't want to look like a B-29 Liberator from WWII

Attachments

Last edited:

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
New toys still rolling in for the boat. Hopefully this life vest fits me better. They're either all too small, or too big. Doesn't help I'm 6'4" and 205lbs. So kind of tall, but not necessarily that big around. So far it fits great out of the water. It's for 40-44 chest. I'm really close to a 40, however if I get a medium that's sayyyyyyy 36-40 it's like I'm wearing a halter top. LOL!
View attachment 146451

Booster ball to help keep the rope out of the water so I can sling people better. Trying not to tow people from the tower.
View attachment 146452
Dang, I thought those were the size of footballs...you could actually ride that..lol

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
View attachment 146451

View attachment 146452
Just get the 40 and put some fishing weights in the pockets....

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I had no idea the size either. It's massive. LOL!
That would be great to use in your bow to stabilize the cover....

OBXjetboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Booster ball to help keep the rope out of the water so I can sling people better. Trying not to tow people from the tower

Let us know how the booster works...might look into that. All they want to do on the tube is swing from side to side.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Put my new cover on that came in today!
@OBXjetboater I've never seen a Yamaha cover with the dealer info on it. Did they give you a break on the price to act as a rolling billboard? :)

Boat/cover looks great, nice color scheme.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
@RobbieO, it still felt a little precarious boarding the boat since the bow is so high on the 252. I'll be adding some grip tape to the trailer where I step and maybe these bow mats later: SeaDek Port/Starboard Bow Mats Yamaha 25 Foot Sport Boat (2021-Current)
I already ordered the SeaDek for my anchor door, but still on backorder. I was going to order the ones for the side of the bow, but it would look too busy. I'm not even sure I can climb on my 21 footer,let alone a 25 footer because I have a bad back. I laugh at myself. I bought a nice boat but can't get in the damn thing.🤣🤣

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yup, will do! Hopefully not too much longer and we'll be in the water.