• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What did you do to your boat today?

Zeusmotorworks

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Good to know... right on the page it says 2-3 weeks to ship on the platform and there was a note til August for pads. Hope the latter was an old msg.

WREKS

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ordered fuel sender.

svana

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not today, but just got the fuse panel up and running. New depth finder should be complete this week. No way in hell I was getting in those hatches lol. 8903B98A-FDFC-49AB-A427-B10C5876B4F9.jpeg2D8E94EB-18AE-4F00-858D-42915059BA74.jpeg3539B998-0CED-409A-AFEA-D71B270CCA2C.jpeg

WREKS

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

white2kstang

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Installed a couple of new seadek helm pads from JBP. They look great. Great service as usual.20210206_202417.jpg

Zeusmotorworks

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Well got the jetboatpilot platform in... but freakin crushed a bone in my foot and won’t be installing it anytime soon now. However, does anyone have a source for install instructions. The ones provided were poor quality. Not that it’s rocket science.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That stinks, @Zeusmotorworks . For the record, I recommend against crushing any bone in ones foot. Just not practical, no matter how good an idea it seems at the time.

Will has a video up on the install. But really it is not that complex. Remove the old pad completely (this is the worst part). Clean the surface with acetone. Let it dry. Take the new pad, flip it over and lightly slice through just the backing paper (so you have made 2 halves of the backing). Don't take off the backing paper yet.

Tape that down where you want it. Use your micrometer, etc., because once you get it down it won't come up nicely. Once you have it all placed exactly as you want it, untape and lift one half of the mat. Take off that 1/2 of the backing and press the mat into place, working from the center to the edge, getting out all bubbles. When that one is set, untape the other half and lift that to pull off the other 1/2 of the backing. Again work from the center toward the edge pressing that down.

Once done, press extra around the edge of the mat to make sure it is all well-adhered.

Then, enjoy a nice beverage on your sweet new deck.

Zeusmotorworks

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Thanks, but talking about this:

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks, but talking about this:

How hard do you have to cast to crush some foot bones? 😲😜

Zeusmotorworks

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
LOL! Epic cast! :p

...low speed motorcycle maneuvers. Not even a “crash”. Need better story!

Zeusmotorworks

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Jetboatpilot got me an electronic set of instructions I can read. Suggested they put a link in the product page. You know, step into the now ;)

Jason Kloehn

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Made a carbon fiber sand anchor. Cleat is adjustable depending on water depth. Haven't tried it out yet. Hopefully it warms up soon!

Attachments

Smiley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Didn’t like there being exposed terminals on the battery in the back compartment in case I were to toss the boat hook or tent poles in there and happen to cross them up. Popped in a battery box and attached my charger to the top. Not a big project, but I feel like it was worth the $16
25E18BA3-68EB-4840-AFD1-D5CDBB4094E4.jpeg2DE0E2C4-6D80-4BAD-9DA6-FC89A49D049F.jpeg

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Finally pulled the trigger after a month of debate...Thrust Vectors on the way!
I have less than 4 hours on my boat and have managed to spend over 2K on accessories and upgrades. PRM 100 Pro Mirror showed up today. BAF..

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally pulled the trigger after a month of debate...Thrust Vectors on the way!
I have less than 4 hours on my boat and have managed to spend over 2K on accessories and upgrades. PRM 100 Pro Mirror showed up today. BAF..
Sounds like you're a little slow on personalizing your boat, but keep at it, you'll get there! ;)

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2K on accessories and upgrades.
Bro, I cracked that before I even signed the final paperwork.!!! Half of it now sits in the garage cause I didn't really need it in the first place. Found this forum 3 weeks before closing on boat. :rolleyes: Heck, Bass Pro Takes a good chunk out of me on a good day..... Admiral says I am not supposed to go there anymore.

How many people do you know who have a full case of 5200 (12 x 10oz tubes)?? But it was on sale

Last edited:

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Bro, I cracked that before I even signed the final paperwork.!!! Half of it now sits in the garage cause I didn't really need it in the first place. Found this forum 3 weeks before closing on boat. :rolleyes: Heck, Bass Pro Takes a good chunk out of me on a good day..... Admiral says I am not supposed to go there anymore.

How many people do you know who have a full case of 5200 (12 x 10oz tubes)?? But it was on sale

Well, if some of that junk is a WS HTX-6 amp, I'll buy it. And the sub too...LOL...You won't be needing it anyway, you'll scare the fish. How's the drilling going? Btw, If I was drilling as many holes in my boat as you are, I'd have a case of 5200 too!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Weather hasn't been good. Have the trim tabs mounted is all right now on the transom only. Need to finish them up. It was warm out today but gusts of wind were in the 30's so kicking up a lot of dust hard to work. Will have to finish when we get back from Myrtle Beach. The case i have is white. I am using black on the outside since it blends better with the blue.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
PNG image.pngMy Thrust Vectors have arrived! Will be installing tomorrow and head to the Lake this weekend. Going to be in the 80’s here.👍