• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

What is the correct oil filter part #?

Berberman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2022 AR210 here. I got down inside the engine hatch to get a good reading of the oil filter but I cannot seem to find a part number on it, only a serial number..

So this is the conflicting OEM part numbers I gathered through this site:
- 5GH-13440-60
- 5GH-13440-61
Are any of these 2 correct?

Alternatively I know I can use the WIX 57356 or what I understand to be the equivalent NAPA Gold 1358. Right now i’d like to go OEM but adding this info to this post for reference to other readers.

0E52F2DB-F903-4A83-AF83-9F6608AA0137.jpeg

You can get the kit from @JetBoatPilot or Amazon. If you are just looking for the OEM oil filter its 69J-13440-04-00 . You might see 69J-13440-03-00 but its the same thing for the most part.

Thanks. Yamaha seems to list these filters under different part numbers in different places, unless they're slightly different.
In paralel I found this on the Yamaha website:
Yamaha Parts Catalog
The oil filter is listed as 5GH-13440-61-00 ?‍♂️

I like buying through Jet Boat Pilot- excellent service and electronic receipts for easy record keeping.

The part number is on the side that you haven't photographed. Given the surroundings, there's no way for you to spot it without turning it.

Before you start the boat, you should be able to spin it enough for the part # to be visible, without making a mess. Wrap a towel around it just in case, but it SHOULD be empty after a half hour or so.

The part number is on the side that you haven't photographed. Given the surroundings, there's no way for you to spot it without turning it.

Before you start the boat, you should be able to spin it enough for the part # to be visible, without making a mess. Wrap a towel around it just in case, but it SHOULD be empty after a half hour or so.

Yes I figured! It's also my luck that both filters face the same way!

Back