• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What mod that you would NOT do :)

For Transom - on a proper install this will never be an issue. The real issue is salt water will destroy the speaker eventually.
I agree on the right boat... For my SeaDoo they worked great for about 6-8 years then had to replace due to salt water. On the new 210 FSH I'm going with tower speakers. IMG_1367.jpg

Pics? Why?

I just think gaudy boat graphics are for douchebags. I can kinda deal with them on large race boats but I think simple is beautiful. I just removed all the graphics off of my boat, I know how many engines I have and they aren't really "high output".

I know Im going to get flamed for this, but BUS BARS. If you need a bus bar you probably need another battery on a Yamaha. You can stack alot on a battery post. Try a rocker panel for your low voltage needs. Stripper poles should be standard!:p

I know Im going to get flamed for this, but BUS BARS. If you need a bus bar you probably need another battery on a Yamaha. You can stack alot on a battery post. Try a rocker panel for your low voltage needs. Stripper poles should be standard!:p
Depends on who is on the pole?

Back