• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where does your boat sleep?

Shuck Water

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Getting a boat this spring and live in Aubrey, TX. What does that slip run ya?
Depends on what lake you are thinking about. Lewisville is definitely the most pricey vs Ray Roberts or Texoma. I've got a 32' slip at Lewisville and am about $4,500 per year but I have my own lift. For the other lakes you can knock off about $1k on an annual basis. Obviously the price goes up if you have to rent a lift. However, I recommend you buy your own lift. Not only will it pay for itself in a few years but heck my lift has appreciated in value.

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Man yall got some sweet ass setups goin on. Sadly our baby sleeps in a secure yard at my work. 4 Buckets of Damp rid in her and an extra tarp and a 2x4 to negate the pooling in between the lowered tower. (since the shipping cover didnt do jack crap to keep moisture out last year) But we have some big changes coming for 2021. Massive expansion of our driveway/parking area at our lake house which will include a covered spot for the boat, built big enough to handle bigger boat expansion in the future!!

IMG_0869.jpg

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Finally able to post on a few of these threads since we were able to pick up our boat.

The barn needs a good spring cleaning, but It will make a wonderful new home. We made it through the door with the tower up, but it was to tall to fit under the ceiling fans. It wont fit all the way under the loft, but the whole lounge area fits under it.

All snug!!

Attachments

Jimmers

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would sure like one of those garages for the winter! Ours is on a lift for convenience all summer long, can go out for a quick little 5 minute spin or a three hour ride. Although a neighbor had problems with their lift! Be careful with the canopies!

!7B15351B-90E7-427C-98C7-F9D1D1973E1A.jpeg

Attachments

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
20210515_210840.jpg20210615_110442.jpg