• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Why aren't you boating? (A place to brag or vent)

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Going on 2+ months in the shop. Filed our lawsuit this week, hopefully can just get a replacement boat soon!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Had a 2 campsites reserved last weekend... then we looked away the forecast and both days were predicted to have winds gusting at 40mph. We stayed home and watched crap TV all weekend while I checked the current wind speeds from my phone. Just as predicted.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My latest flying video. Hey, there’s a lot of water and a couple of boats in this one. 😄

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Amazing video. Had to get a bowl of ice cream and watch that one again. What size engine do you strap to your back? What kind of drone chased you?

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Amazing video. Had to get a bowl of ice cream and watch that one again. What size engine do you strap to your back? What kind of drone chased you?
My Paramotor is only 80cc’s. It’s hard to believe that it does what it does Being that small (insert your own guy joke here 😂). As far as the drone.......the guy filming has so many different ones, all custom built. He does this professionally. we just happened to meet each other online and discuss what might be possible. Then we actually met in the air before in person. Things went well, so we tried several more times to get some shots that he needed for a project he’s working on.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Get the sleds out!!

Going to be getting the F6 ready soon for hopefully a few miles of riding this year.
It's that time for sure! I will get flamed for doing my oil changes on my sleds this weekend, as I got into boat season early and skipped that service on the two four-strokes. So, priority one.

Unless I get dragged out into the woods for a trail ride. As a bit of snow, just means no dust on the trails! We have a potential blizzard with a foot of snow possible coming next Wednesday.

No need for fall, fall is for losers. Lets just go from swim to snow. wow.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here’s a video recap of some of the best flights I’ve had this past year. Hope you enjoy it. If you want to see more, There are links in the description for the original videos that I made in 2020 and took clips from for this video. Anyway, for me, flying was the best way for me to “social distance”. 😄

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Did that drone pilot actually fly between the cables on your chute?

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yea that’s a bit risky. Not sure if that’s even legal from an FAA perspective.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sorry for being that guy and shooting portrait mode. These guys want tik toks more than youtube. So I played along. The antique ice saw is getting a lot of attention.