• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Why I finally updated my User Profile.....

Wow! Beautiful boat @OperationROL and @OperationROL's Wife

Congrats and good luck with her. I just bought mine this year so not ready for an upgrade but this might be the one when I do eventually. I am torn between the suede gray and the black though.

One thing I am curious about, and maybe I have missed it, but I don't recall seeing any pictures of the engine room. I was wondering if the new rear storage takes away from any of the engine room area....enough to cause problems with maintenance work.

Also, wondering how everyone is liking the co-pilot station with the table, garbage can, and everything else?

If you don't want to pay for storage I don't mind storing it for you in warm NC. No winterizing needed and I will take it out at least once every other week to make sure the gas doesn't gel up in it. All free of charge.
What a guy!

Wow! Beautiful boat @OperationROL and @OperationROL's Wife

Congrats and good luck with her. I just bought mine this year so not ready for an upgrade but this might be the one when I do eventually. I am torn between the suede gray and the black though.

One thing I am curious about, and maybe I have missed it, but I don't recall seeing any pictures of the engine room. I was wondering if the new rear storage takes away from any of the engine room area....enough to cause problems with maintenance work.

Also, wondering how everyone is liking the co-pilot station with the table, garbage can, and everything else?
Thanks. I like all the colors. The Blue has an extra sticker on it that I would remove but they all look great.

The engine does loose space to the wet storage, but nothing significant is blocked. The first mate area is wonderful. My wife loves the space for the garbage can but sees more utility in storing shoes, towels, etc there.

Seats are a dream. They really feel locked in like you are in a race car or cockpit of a plane. They feel like quality and the bolster is the kind that flips up and slides back, so the top of the bolster is what you sit on when it is down or up, as opposed to the one in the SX230, which you were sitting on the forward edge when it was flipped up. The firstmate seat is exactly the same except no bolster.
I was afraid you were going to say that, now I am going to have to buy for sure! :-) Thank you!

Grats on the boat man! I am glad you are one of the first to buy this latest model!

Congrats. That is a beautiful boat. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it compared to your previous boat. Really curious what you think about the comparisons in noise level and low speed handling.

Congrats. That is a beautiful boat. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it compared to your previous boat. Really curious what you think about the comparisons in noise level and low speed handling.
Thanks. On page one I shared some of my observations.

Sorry....missed the reviews between all the Congrats. Great thoughts. It appears to live up to previous write-up's. Glad you are liking it and like I said.....beautiful boat.

Congratulations Neal @OperationROL It seems EVERYTHING worked out for everyone in the end :) Hope to see you next summer!

Reactions: 007
It certainly is a different boat than my 212X. I spent a couple hours on it with OperationROL and have the feeling it is just easier to operate.
It cuts through the wake of other boats without getting pushed around.
The steering requires less muscle.
The noise is noticeable less but hasn't reach my target of 60 decibels. (I may be a bit unreasonable)
I love the no-wake options but all you guys with 1.8 liter motors probably already have that.
You're not going to put a tube in the swim platform storage but at least you can throw the wet jackets and ropes in there. No more clipping them to the tower or rails.
The rudder positively tracks and in my opinion does not allow the rear to let loose. For most this is a positive feature, but, after 400 hours on my 212X, I like having the ability to spin the boat at slow speeds. I nearly always spin the boat to pick up surfers.
While the engine bay is a bit more confined there was still plenty of room for routine maintenance.
Like how others have stated, I found myself checking the rpm on the screen instead of the gauges. It is quite pretty.
It is a great boat and will allow owners to feel more inclined to give the helm to those who have never operated a boat. Unlike my boat that makes me nervous handing it over.IMG_0935rev1.jpg IMG_0938rev1.jpg IMG_0948rev1.jpg IMG_0967rev1.jpg IMG_0984rev1.jpg top speed.jpg

Man that is a sweet boat !!!!

Very nice, Christmas came early for you then, enjoy.

Back