• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Why I finally updated my User Profile.....

Today, I took the family out for a quick (less than 1 hour) run on the new boat. Before we went out, I adjusted the throttles at the throttle stops in hope that it was the reason we were only hitting 44 mph. Guess what? It was. We hit 50 with the bimini up while going up river against a strong wind. I was so happy! All my little issues are now resolved and I would say she is now properly broken in. We even took her to her new home when we were finished. Old storage has 8 ft doors. Boat sits 8'6" with the tower down. We had to find a facility with taller doors.

I can't wait for next Sunday's run to Peoria with the other Yamaha's in my area. It should be fun as long as the weather cooperates. That will probably be the last run of the year.

20141005_124918.jpg

Perfect Heaven II made an appearance last weekend at the Lake Geneva get together with 4 other boats here in the Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin area. It was a very good outing for her. She ran beautifully and we hope to put her on the water one more time this weekend. While we were out, I was sure to do some testing on handling in choppy water as well as moving in and out of another boat's wake. Both are much improved but will always be limited by how light the boats are. The boat definetly does not stray while moving in or out of another boat's wake. The articulating keel seems to help.

Allofthem.jpg 242YamiProfile.jpg

By the smiles on your and Andrea's face, it appears that boat was made just for you two. Looking forward to seeing it at Shelbyville. Sure would like to ride in it and check out the new feel and looks. Great looking boat.

KILLER photos, @OperationROL ........ Even Better "story" .......... and the Best part is your new great boat !
Simply Neato ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
WEEK 2.gif

By the smiles on your and Andrea's face, it appears that boat was made just for you two. Looking forward to seeing it at Shelbyville. Sure would like to ride in it and check out the new feel and looks. Great looking boat.
We don't have to wait until Shelbyville. Come on up anytime. Season starts last week of April with the Chicago Loop Cruise.

KILLER photos, @OperationROL ........ Even Better "story" .......... and the Best part is your new great boat !
Simply Neato ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
View attachment 13783
Thanks, Mikey! @buckbuck or his daughter Amy took that picture. I love it as well. However, our 2 kids are hidden. I am hoping someone took 1 that shows all of us. In the picture is our foreign exchange student and our 8 year old's best friend. Our kids must have boycotted the photo. Lol. You can see part of our 8 year old's head behind my wife's left elbow and you can see part of our 15 year old's face behind my butt and below the mirror.

@buckbuck . Thanks for posting these pictures. Lol on arrow in first picture. This is evidence that you should have alerted me that I left the drain plug out. Lol.

In your defense, behind the rudder isn't the most noticeable spot.

LOL, I did that once. I also launched with the plugs out...ONCE

Back