• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Winter Cover

The Mia Fay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Did anyone purchase or had a winter cover made for a 2021 yamaha 252S . I live in N.J and need one that can withstand
cold weather and snow ..

Did anyone purchase or had a winter cover made for a 2021 yamaha 252S . I live in N.J and need one that can withstand
cold weather and snow ..

Check Empire covers.. I have one that I bought before my Yamaha one and the empire one is the one I use almost exclusively.

84904988-CA52-4C2E-817A-7CEEF259EFA6.jpeg

The bad thing for me is they drop the lake level down 15ft so from Dec thru Feb I can't launch. First world problem.

One of my favorite sayings……. Is there another lake within your first world you can drive to?

I remember that pic from last year. I do miss snowmobiling, I am from Michigan.

One of the boating intermissions …. It’ll look like that for a week or 10 days then it will clear up and the snow goes away and it’s back on the water. The water might be 39° lol!

Back