• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Yamaha 2023 19.5SX Bow Tent

Bryan1215

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Has anyone found this? I’ve been searching for a while now and can’t seem to locate one.

You mean that? Yamaha quit making those in 2016 I think.

32F9E90F-F07E-4BD8-9D54-454C5F10A830.jpeg

That was exactly what I was writing about. Tent on front of boat. Wonder if anyone has a contact for after market company??

Not a bow tent but this was posted on FB

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230918_155731_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230918_155731_Samsung Internet.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 38
That was exactly what I was writing about. Tent on front of boat. Wonder if anyone has a contact for after market company??

I looked around for quite a while and couldn’t find anything.

There is this company though. Theirs looks very burly, but I want one that is like a dome tent that is lightweight and packs into a small package.

I’m planning on having a local canvas shop make me something like that, I’m thinking of putting small metal pole holders that are flush in the cap rail to accept the rods that will form the bow over the bow…or I don’t mind a C track, and I want it to be able to shed rain and stand up to wind, just like a back pack dome tent. It wold also be nice if it had a front to it with a zippered door with a bug screen as well as a rain fly. Easy to put up and easy to take down and stow.

Last edited:
I would do this in a minute if it was east to put up / take down and didn’t require a ton of storage space.

Back