• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What did you do to your boat today?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
In case anyone is wondering, I installed iridium plugs towards the end of the season last year. They seemed great for the first few outings, but after only few trips, the engines were difficult to start when hot. I installed OEM LFR6A’s a couple of weeks ago, and now it’s perfect. I didn’t even get 20 hours out of the iridium plugs, so I wouldn’t suggest them unless nothing else is available.
Thanks for that report ! I had thought about a fine wire plug… but have a brand new set of the OEM plugs for my boat that I’ll put in at some point. I think I’ve got about 170 hours on the set that are in my boat right now.

Chris D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Removed the damaged keel guard, cleaned up the adhesive & prepping for installation of new one
.View attachment 177310View attachment 177313
View attachment 177311
Also replacing the wheel bearings on the trailer. Back side of 2 wheels had grease all over them so that told me the seals were letting water in & letting grease out. Cheap enough to just replace all the bearings & seals & not have to worry about them once done.
View attachment 177312
Which one did you buy? Thanks

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last edited:

Jimmers

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I got the N2K code error today on both tacks. I have read through many of the posts regarding this and am still confused. I have a 2012 SX240. Depth gauge, water temp and no wake mode appear to be the only things not working. Will replacing the transducer with the 010-11105-00 fix these? Looking at the posts, it appears that this component is in the engine compartment. Does anyone have pictures showing the location of the installed transducer and the plug connection from a few feet away so that I can locate it? I am not the handiest guy but I do think that I could remove/replace if I new where it is located. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got the N2K code error today on both tacks. I have read through many of the posts regarding this and am still confused. I have a 2012 SX240. Depth gauge, water temp and no wake mode appear to be the only things not working. Will replacing the transducer with the 010-11105-00 fix these? Looking at the posts, it appears that this component is in the engine compartment. Does anyone have pictures showing the location of the installed transducer and the plug connection from a few feet away so that I can locate it? I am not the handiest guy but I do think that I could remove/replace if I new where it is located. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Good luck finding a replacement they are on galactic backorder. It is located under the waterbox in rear most clean out compartment. If you look under the hull you will see the round black part that is on the exterior

mjs5128

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Brought home this little fella over the weekend. 1997 Yammy Wave Venture 760. I’ve never been a PWC guy, but this was hard to pass up. Only has 59.8 hours on it. We personally know all the previous owners and how well it has been taken care of. Should be a fun little toy for our lake/beach vacations. A06B7923-3797-4576-B660-08A9F3CA8B31.jpeg22CB76DE-3149-4DCA-961D-A4F23BD0B236.jpeg

Jdl110

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I finished putting seadek in, my audio system, ride steady, trim tabs, swim up seat brackets, docking lights and new aluminum handles on the transom on an AR250

Attachments

mschulte

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
New owner of a 2022 252SD in central South Dakota. We are having a lot of fun, just completing the 10 hour service.

Question on cruise assist....is it correct that only runs off engine RPM and not current speed? I'm finding conflicting reports.

Also, I want to waterski. There is a feature on the boat that let me put in my ride preference (speed, acceleration and name). Yet, I can't seem to get that feature to engage. Anyone else have experience with this? I've searched high and low and can't find any answers.

Appreciate the help!

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
New owner of a 2022 252SD in central South Dakota. We are having a lot of fun, just completing the 10 hour service.

Question on cruise assist....is it correct that only runs off engine RPM and not current speed? I'm finding conflicting reports.

Also, I want to waterski. There is a feature on the boat that let me put in my ride preference (speed, acceleration and name). Yet, I can't seem to get that feature to engage. Anyone else have experience with this? I've searched high and low and can't find any answers.

Appreciate the help!
Yes it's only off engine speed and won't lock in or hold a set MPH. That being said, the 252 has rider profiles that allow for setting speeds on the CONEXT Screen.

mschulte

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Yes it's only off engine speed and won't lock in or hold a set MPH. That being said, the 252 has rider profiles that allow for setting speeds on the CONEXT Screen.
Thanks for the feedback.

I got to the rider profile, but had issues with it engaging or going active. Anyone have experience with that?

Chris D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you get this figure out? I believe I had the same issue in 2019. The dealer replaced a gauge under warranty.

Jimmers

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Did you get this figure out? I believe I had the same issue in 2019. The dealer replaced a gauge under warranty.
I have ordered the part mentioned above, it’s on back order till who knows when! For a few hours this weekend, the depth, water temp gauges worked and starboard engine worked with no wake mode. Before I go out again, I am going to tap the transducer under the boat a few times with a rubber mallet. Maybe that can help! I haven’t really figured out how to get to the transducer from the topside and where the wire goes along with what it plugs into.