• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2015 Yamaha Jet Boat Pictures

N

Nothing making me regret my '09! But I've never been a guy that needs the "newest gadgets". I'm completely happy with what I have!
Agree! and I have an 06!

Looking at the photo of the aft of the limited s, the black rectangle on the port rear corner of the swim deck....table mount? I tried enlarging the photo but I couldn't tell. Looks like seadek on the swim deck also of the limited s.

Looking at the photo of the aft of the limited s, the black rectangle on the port rear corner of the swim deck....table mount? I tried enlarging the photo but I couldn't tell. Looks like seadek on the swim deck also of the limited s.
Transom stereo remote maybe??

Is that an anchor light on top of the tower tow point? Looks like it to me..you guys?

to me that looks like a glove box that works... stays open when you open it!
My Classic 230 has TWO glove boxes that stay open. They also had two super-handy rear storage hatches that haven't been seen again since 2006. Frustrating how they gave up some of the nice little things while raising prices

@Bruce Thanks for sharing the inside information, it is really cool to see the progression / evolution of the boats we love. I do believe, although Yamaha continues to evolve, refine, etc. it makes me very proud to own such a great boat! Akin to owning a 'classic' mustang, corvette, challenger, etc. :)

That's a sweet looking boat, modern clean and classy.
I would not worry too much about the electronics, nowadays a quick firmware update can bugs and a touch screen allows for updates to UI configuration as well. Go yamaha!
I'm looking for a 192 so none of this will help me.

Now Yamaha will make millions off of this and the guy who made the invention is stuck with his thumb up his ass..

Interior seats & configuration didn't change much. They added a glove box which probably took some space from the cabin storage/porta potty area(whatever you call it).

Looking forward to the exterior pics.

Yamaha site is down :D must be adding the goods

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-19-20-14-17.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-19-20-14-17.png
    90.1 KB · Views: 13
Looking forward to seeing the '15 AR240 exterior, patiently waiting:banghead:

Interior seats & configuration didn't change much. They added a glove box, but probably took some space from the cabin storage/porta potty area(whatever you call it).

Looking forward to the exterior pics.
They did change the 3 bow cushion to a 2 bow cushion and changed the anchor box config.

Back