• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 Yamaha Jet Boat Pictures

Freezer41

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Typically boat steering wheels get off center pretty quick so they make them in this fashion. The Jet boat steering wheel only rotates 90 degrees left and 90 degrees to the right -- it's very easy to find center.
Thanks for the explanation. I've only ever driven one boat and it is a sterndrive from the 70s whose steering wheel turns about 5 times around hah

Pointblank

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My understanding is that the 2015s will be in dealerships on the 24th.
Thanks, Bruce!

From past experience, if a dealer has to order (eg need a galvanized trailer and many only have painted in stock), how long does it take to arrive from date of order?

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks, Bruce!

From past experience, if a dealer has to order (eg need a galvanized trailer and many only have painted in stock), how long does it take to arrive from date of order?
Depending on where you live, you might be better off going out and buying an aluminum trailer yourself. Do some price comparisons.

Pointblank

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Depending on where you live, you might be better off going out and buying an aluminum trailer yourself. Do some price comparisons.
Good idea. Thought I remember reading a $1-1.5k up charge or -$2k for no trailer. Does that ring a bell? Are many dealers willing to sell without trailer?

Kevin1741

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The 2 dealers I dealt with told me the trailers come with the boat. One offered to put it on consignment.

Ziess21

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
First loads of boats ship on Thursday from my understanding.

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well from the looks of the 2015 boat announcment.pdf I'm happy I bought my 2014 212x, doesn't look they've done much to it, just the 24's. But still looking forward to seeing the changes in some actual photos and videos.

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm really surprised nobody has leaked a picture or three yet...;)

__ScottyDont

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Bruce if I read correctly, all the fancy new additions is only for the 240 / 242 series. So people interested in the 212X don't get anything but a new decal package

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Bruce if I read correctly, all the fancy new additions is only for the 240 / 242 series. So people interested in the 212X don't get anything but a new decal package
Thats the way I read it. The other models will also likely have changed colors as well as new decals

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Sounds like how they rolled out the Mr1 H.O. like some kind of trial run. If it screws up a lot than its only in one model/size.

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
there was some mention of changing the diameter of the jet, I thought to 160mm? I would assume that would apply to everything including jet ski's that use the 1.8L engine.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Once the info has gone public I will expound on what we have learned. I also will be shooting videos in about a week or two. They will be live on YouTube very soon. We are also buying one of the first ones to leave the dealer meeting so we will have it here at the shop almost immediately preparing for next season.