• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Damn, didnt know you had push-screen start on the E-Series, lol. Mainah needs to figure that out for us :)

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
38 days......between the shirts and the board activity its finally getting real!!!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@robert843, I thought you knew you were the recon crew? It is time for you to find all the cool stuff and report back before I show up.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
38 days......between the shirts and the board activity its finally getting real!!!
keeping me calibrated @Valerie !!! we have a conference pow-wow tonight, I believe my 2 kids are dropping out of the trip......there goes my chaparone's !! Your listing of 2 adults..is that on your 1 ski ?

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
keeping me calibrated @Valerie !!! we have a conference pow-wow tonight, I believe my 2 kids are dropping out of the trip......there goes my chaparone's !! Your listing of 2 adults..is that on your 1 ski ?
Im not that crazy to cross two up, unless the water is glass (fingers crossed for all of us)
Shes gonna be riding with TimH
Why are your kids dropping out?

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
There is some kind of teacher rally here today. There is NOTHING going on at the school today. I keep checking on this forum every 10 min to see what has been posted!

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Im not that crazy to cross two up, unless the water is glass (fingers crossed for all of us)
Shes gonna be riding with TimH
Why are your kids dropping out?
My son is in Texas as a poor college grad and starts a job June 14, taking 10 days off the following week, combined with a trip to Colorado in July may be a tad frowned upon. My Daughter is doing a semester abroad to NZ and would be leaving from FFL the day we get back from Bimini, she's feeling the pressure of all that needs to be done, combined with leaving work 1.5 weeks earlier. plus she/brother are pretty damn close, she'd miss him on the trip.

the bright side: My daughter can watch my dog (Loki the freak) for me now...a BIG hurdle I haven't solved yet.

I was thinking crossing 2-up would be a tad nucking futs......

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
There is some kind of teacher rally here today. There is NOTHING going on at the school today. I keep checking on this forum every 10 min to see what has been posted!
I'm pickin up what your layin down !!

upload_2018-5-16_10-38-33.png

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On a side note; I invested $1000 in beef jerky and beef sticks for the trip

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On a side note; I invested $1000 in beef jerky and beef sticks for the trip
BWAHA HA HA AH AHA AH AHA no wonder you're in @Andy S and @robert843 group.. COLLUSION !!!

O hey !! we're neighbors !!!
You don't have to bribe @robert843 And I to ride in our group but it does not bitty.
I've learned over the years that with my personality type, there are times when a few peace offerings may come in handy.

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
guess Id better get my ass to the gym, squats and pull ups so Im not hating life Monday and Tuesday, huh?
ughhhhh:eek::couchpotato::banghead:

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Man those are some good looking groupings. Well Except that Sunday group what a mess that's going to be I'm kind of little sad I won't be there to see that disaster go down! Also a little concerned with group 3 you sure you want to put all those NC guys together I see nothing but trouble coming out of that group I would bet @Bryan Martini leaves them behind in the first 5 miles and and they wind up in Cuba somewhere with @bronze_10 taking the lead. Lastly how did @Sbrown wind up with the A team I mean I guess if he can't keep up there are four groups behind us he can join once he loses sight of us. It should be fun guys I'm stoked :winkingthumbsup"
Hey! What does that mean exactly?!?!

Girlfriend

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
Valerie said I have to start reading everyday and keeping up since it’s getting close! So expect more comments....just a courtesy warning!!!

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey! What does that mean exactly?!?!
When we arrive Sunday.....maybe we should alert customs of contraband on a Monday morning questionable arrival.......something about fruits and nuts ...;)

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
When we arrive Sunday.....maybe we should alert customs of contraband on a Monday morning questionable arrival.......something about fruits and nuts ...;)
All the locals will be eating beef jerky for days!