• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2018 Yamaha AR-210 - $37,000 - Westchester NY

seancy25

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi all,

I have a 2018 Yamaha AR-210 up for sale. Wanted to post it here first because I would really rather an enthusiast of these boats be the next owner. This has been an amazing boat to me and has provide many hours of fun for my whole family and friends. Looking to go bigger next year and that is the reason for the sale.

I will spare you all the typical specs that can be easily looked up.

The boat currently has 384 hrs. on it. It has been used in both fresh water and salt water. It spent a season at candlewood lake, the rest of the time it has been trailered. It has been used on the Hudson river and Long Island sound but has never spent an overnight in salt water. Always flushed and cleaned with salt away after each use. The rest of the time it has primarily been used in fresh water lakes. We are big water sports enthusiast hence the hours on the boat. More boating less floating.

The boat has a few extras and everything will be included.

• Jetboat Pilot Thrust Vector Wake
- A note about this - this was the original version where they used a different powder coater. This season the powder coat started to degrade. It has not affected in any way in the performance, just something you will notice from the pictures. I have this set somewhat aggressive to keep the spray down and the wake smooth. It has lowered the top speed by about 4 mph in this current configuration as it somewhat remains in the water. Boat runs about 41mph at top speed. It can be adjusted to be less aggressive if you desire a higher top speed but was never needed for me.

• Jetboat Pilot Lateral Thrusters

• LED interior lighting
- All spectrum colors with music mode

• Full Wetsounds Audio
- Wetsounds 6 Channel Amp powers the 4 interior speakers and 1 10" Subwoofer. They output 100w's RMS each so its quite loud.
- Wetsounds 4 Channel Amp bridged powers the tower speakers, 2 Rockford Fosgate audio 8 Inch around 125w's RMS.

• Hydrophase Ridesteady

• Garmin GPS
- Has all of the Northeast Maps Loaded as well as the Lakes with Lakeview. It works from Maine down to about Toms River NJ. Maps can be uploaded from Garmin if you will be using somewhere else.
  • Full Seadek in Mocha - 2 years old

• Bow roller guard - The constant on an off on the trailer had me concerned. It does a pretty good job. The trailer has an upgraded Polyurethane roller too.

• Megaware KeelGuard

• Dual Battery Setup - The house battery is a Blue top and the starter battery is the Factory. They do charge together when hooked up to a battery charger or if the boat is running. Otherwise they are isolated. Can be combined in an emergency.

Everything else on the boat is factory and functions as it should. It needs nothing at all just a new owner. A couple of things I would like the mention. The boat has some scuffs on the hull in the bow area from beaching the boat on sandy islands. The kids jumping up and down adds to that hence the attempt at the Keelguard. There are no deep gouges and it has not affected the boats performance in any way. But I understand many people frown against this which is why I am trying to fairly price the boat. The other blemish is on the port side of the bow. Someone backed into the boat while it was on the trailer and hit it will their roof rack. I made attempts to schedule a repair but my marina could not accommodate till next year. It is well above the water line, so it is just an eye soar. I have included pictures of all so you can clearly see.

I have many Fatsacs, as well as the custom Yamaha one that fits on the swim deck. It will all be included. 10 Lifejackets will be included. Tube, water ski's, wakeboard, surfboard and Yamaha's wake package with wake wedge will also be included. Its a one stop shop for everything boating.

The boat is currently winterized but I did not wrap it this year, it is sitting under the shipping cover. If someone would like it started or to see it running I am happy to accommodate. I would be happy to drop it off within a reasonable mileage if that is something you would require.

Galvanized Trailer obviously Included.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Attachments

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Nice boat, would be tempting if closer.

84rzv500r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
that's a clean Boat!!! well maintained

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Super nice looking boat! What a drag about the ding from someone else but easily repairable. I like seeing boats that have used a lot and not just sitting on the trailer!