• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2021 255 fsh sale Orlando fl

JEFSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Hi all, my wife is pushing me to sell my 255 fsh for a more lake focused boat so looking to see if anyone is interested. Low hours with additional 10 inch garmin screen live sonar and trolling motor with lithium batteries. Please let me know if you are interested.
Here’s a picture of the the custom panel upgrade

Attachments

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Please post price and more details.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Color, price, extras, actual hours, maintenance records, trailer(painted, galvanized or other), wet slipped, trailered or dry stack, engines ever flushed??
The more info provided will help with the sale

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
What is a more lake focused boat?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I like the setup but why a Garmin display when you already had a simrad? What am I missing?

TeenGee

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Would your wife consider a 2022 210 FSH more of a lake focused boat?

JEFSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I guess I should have said smaller boat, one that fits in our dock. It has 27.5 hours and it has both Simrad which I use for maps and garmin which I use for the live fishfinder.

Attachments

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I guess I should have said smaller boat, one that fits in our dock. It has 27.5 hours and it has both Simrad which I use for maps and garmin which I use for the live fishfinder.
Need to put the price on your post, part of forum guidelines.

slickstick

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
If you sell yours, I have a 2019 212X waiting for you here in Orlando haha. GLWS.