• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 FSH 255 Thread

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Where I live in coastal georgia, the 21 is perfect. It tows nice behind my silverado, it gets up in some pretty shallow creeks, it's great to fish inshore with, and has plenty of room for my family of 5. Itd pretty good on gas.. ect.....If I wanted something bigger for the area I live, it wouldn't be a 25` yammy. If I were going to go over 25 it would be a craft with a suitable hull for going into the deep water. So for me, that model fsh wouldn't work. I'm happy with the 21.

It is pretty damn sweet though🤘

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Where I live in coastal georgia, the 21 is perfect. It tows nice behind my silverado, it gets up in some pretty shallow creeks, it's great to fish inshore with, and has plenty of room for my family of 5. Itd pretty good on gas.. ect.....If I wanted something bigger for the area I live, it wouldn't be a 25` yammy. If I were going to go over 25 it would be a craft with a suitable hull for going into the deep water. So for me, that model fsh wouldn't work. I'm happy with the 21.

It is pretty damn sweet though🤘
What area of coastal GA? I need fishing tips :)

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well one things for sure that anchor locker hatch won't last long. Looks like a pretty small hinge footprint to me.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Savannah area
We camped at Fort mcallister in early April cpuldnt find much good fishing spots out of ossabow sound. Dodnt have tons of tims to search with kids either. They enjoyed going to barrier island and walking beach though

brian86992

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well one things for sure that anchor locker hatch won't last long. Looks like a pretty small hinge footprint to me.
I was thinking the same. Probably why they designed it to open to the rear originally. I know it was a highly requested feature to open to the side though. The rear opening hatch doesn't bother me too much but I'm also tall so I just reach over it.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Appears its not just on by brsckets but has help also probably to keep it supported

brian86992

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
252 Sport and a 255 Sport E, Interesting. The site refuses to load right now. Must be a lot of Server queries!

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Only thing they missed imo for this was trim tabs

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
252 Sport and a 255 Sport E, Interesting. The site refuses to load right now. Must be a lot of Server queries!
E throttles and SVHO is the different also the hull color

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looks like they have a sunshade available for the 21s on there site as well.

brian86992

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looks like they have a sunshade available for the 21s on there site as well.
As well as a storage system for surf board on the T top. I'll probably be buying that.
I also notice an extra strap tie down on the transom between the cup and rod holder. Wonder what its purpose is.

Brent421

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I’ve been waiting on the 25 foot FSH to come out for a while now. While I love all of the features, I’m not sure I can stomach the boxy looking back end of the boat 🤮. The 190 and 210 models look way better. Now I’m thinking twice about putting down a deposit and may go in a different direction.

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The 210 is still a GREAT boat at a GREAT price. I love mine.