• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2023 255XD Fuse location for navigation lights?

Mike in SoMD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Bow navigation lights stopped working. White tower light works, Connext indicates NAV button is pressed which used to turn on the bow lights. First thought is to check the fuse but owner's manual says nothing about a fuse for navigation lights. Any idea where it would be located? Dealer is 2 hours away, not going to haul it up there for this, hoping to fix it myself. I guess I can take the light itself apart and see if there is power to the socket but was hoping to check the fuse before taking it apart. TIA

Bow navigation lights stopped working. White tower light works, Connext indicates NAV button is pressed which used to turn on the bow lights. First thought is to check the fuse but owner's manual says nothing about a fuse for navigation lights. Any idea where it would be located? Dealer is 2 hours away, not going to haul it up there for this, hoping to fix it myself. I guess I can take the light itself apart and see if there is power to the socket but was hoping to check the fuse before taking it apart. TIA
On my boat there are two settings for the navigation light switch, one for all the navigation lights, bow red and green lights plus the white anchor light, and another setting for just the white anchor light. I suggest consulting the manual on the operation of the navigation light switch to see if just the white anchor light is on as opposed to all of them.

Back