• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2024 deliveries eta?

Brendon

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Other
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Other
I know it’s probably a bit pre-mature on the subject, but does anyone have any ideas/estimates/guesses/feedback etc on when they expect these 24 models to hit the dealer floors?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I know it’s probably a bit pre-mature on the subject, but does anyone have any ideas/estimates/guesses/feedback etc on when they expect these 24 models to hit the dealer floors?

There’s some info in the 2024 model year info thread… just got to go through the pages and find it.. if I got the gist right, it should be sooner than last year.

Ziess21

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
1.8SVHO boats are going to be available first.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
October/November ish for the 1.9L is what I heard on a call today.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
October/November ish for the 1.9L is what I heard on a call today.
But take it with a grain of salt.......... We know how Yamaha does things :)

porterwagen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Hi all,
I ordered an AR195, Space Blue, from a dealer out here in Colorado. No eta, which is fine, gives us more time to save.

I’ve been searching online for in-stock models just to get a peek, and I’m seeing the new red color ones in stock at places such as Florida and Ohio. Has anyone seen the new blue AR195 anywhere online or in the wild? They don’t picture a real one on Yamahas website, only an example graphic.

Wondering if blue will be released after all the red ones have been produced.

Ziess21

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hi all,
I ordered an AR195, Space Blue, from a dealer out here in Colorado. No eta, which is fine, gives us more time to save.

I’ve been searching online for in-stock models just to get a peek, and I’m seeing the new red color ones in stock at places such as Florida and Ohio. Has anyone seen the new blue AR195 anywhere online or in the wild? They don’t picture a real one on Yamahas website, only an example graphic.

Wondering if blue will be released after all the red ones have been produced.
I just delivered a 2024 Space blue AR195 to a customer, its a great looking boat and IMHO is the winner this year. The Space Blue color is the same that has been used in the past so it not an all new color. Unfortunately since this boat was pe-sold I didn't not take any pictures....

Brendon

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Other
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Other
yeah Im really eager to see pics of the dark blue 255XD. Wish Yamaha would actually post some decent pics of all models.....

porterwagen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I just delivered a 2024 Space blue AR195 to a customer, its a great looking boat and IMHO is the winner this year. The Space Blue color is the same that has been used in the past so it not an all new color. Unfortunately since this boat was pe-sold I didn't not take any pictures....
Thanks for the reply!
We are excited, it’s our first boat!
What state are you in?