• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

210 FSH bow cushions

DFouch

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Okay so I found a 210 FSH sport with low hours and I currently have a contract on it. I'm going to pick it up next month so I'm getting very excited. The seller lost the bow cushions while towing so I will have to replace them. Best price I've found is about $700 for both and they are OEM. I've searched custom cushions and still looking at $600. It seems like a bit much, We're talking about foam and cover. Also, this seems like a common issue so I hope theres a better alternative.

Okay so I found a 210 FSH sport with low hours and I currently have a contract on it. I'm going to pick it up next month so I'm getting very excited. The seller lost the bow cushions while towing so I will have to replace them. Best price I've found is about $700 for both and they are OEM. I've searched custom cushions and still looking at $600. It seems like a bit much, We're talking about foam and cover. Also, this seems like a common issue so I hope theres a better alternative.

Ive towed my 210 FSH thousands of miles, sometimes at 80 mph, and never had an issue with losing the bow cushions, just have to make sure the snaps are all correctly snapped.

Seems crazy right ? $700 for a pair of cushions! I guess that’s good incentive to make sure all the snaps are snapped in correctly.

On a much brighter side, congratulations on finding the low hour 210 FSH ! I sure like mine!

Thank you, it's my first boat and couldn't be more excited for this summer. I may just bite the bullet and order OEM.

Thank you, it's my first boat and couldn't be more excited for this summer. I may just bite the bullet and order OEM.

Break
Out
Another
Thousand

Im sure you will have a blast ! They’re pretty thrifty on fuel and are still very fun to toss around when ”sport” boating.

As a fyi, to keep the boat from listing to port keep the live well full of water.

Where are you boating at?

I'm located in Eastern WV and it will be a mix between the Potomac river, trips to the Chesapeake and the Delaware Bay. Mainly interested in saltwater fishing but also making my wife comfortable. Maybe the occasional overnight by myself on fishing trips. Thanks for the tip, I wouldn't have known that. Any more you have are welcomed.

Back