• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

242 stereo upgrade coming soon!

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
  • Need more details.
    How you playing music, bluetooth, aux? What's selected on connext screen. How is RCAs hooked up. Need RCA coming from either front or back ouputs on connext to main input on WS420. Rev 10 amp RCAs to tower RCAs in WS420. More details would help trouble shoot. Amp running ok?
Playing music through connext Sirius/XM. I had RCA running from back of the head unit to the input of the 420. Then RCA's from the 420 outputs to the sub, boat, and tower amps. No sound at all. Disconnected amps from the 420 and connected amps to the connext rca outputs and everything works fine. I selected main input on front the EQ. Switched it back and forth from AUX to main several times but nothing. Going to re-connect later this week and double check all connections.

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hmm that's interesting. I don't have any experience with XM as I refuse to play internet radio on my systems. Try using Aux input or bluetooth and see what it does.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hmm that's interesting. I don't have any experience with XM as I refuse to play internet radio on my systems. Try using Aux input or bluetooth and see what it does.
I am going to try aux input and see what happens. Will report back when I do.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ok, so don't know what I did wrong but hooked it all back up and it works great. It is a really good tool that allows you to fine tune the system. Sounds much better now compared to amps hooked to head unit!

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So do you think they are a headache risk?
No don't think so. When I am standing at the helm they are behind me, and not even close to me. I guess if someone stood up on the seat they may hit them. Time will tell, but I don't think they are going to be in the way at all.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
No don't think so. When I am standing at the helm they are behind me, and not even close to me. I guess if someone stood up on the seat they may hit them. Time will tell, but I don't think they are going to be in the way at all.
Nice! Would like to see a few more shots including a side profile and an off angle if you get the chance.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice! Would like to see a few more shots including a side profile and an off angle if you get the chance.
Ok, I will snap a few more this weekend.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
IMG_6193.JPG This may possibly be the best upgrade I've done to my boat. This thing is amazing. Stereo sounds much better with it, and the ability to control tower, sub, boat is awesome. Rev 10's are amazing too. Been the life of the party today.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
View attachment 56633 This may possibly be the best upgrade I've done to my boat. This thing is amazing. Stereo sounds much better with it, and the ability to control tower, sub, boat is awesome. Rev 10's are amazing too. Been the life of the party today.
Those Rev 10s combined with the talk-back mic must be fun!

--