• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

252S - fresh water pump

ezrider

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Hello all,

Since I purchased my boat new in 2021, the freshwater pump has not worked. The cause of this is that it was never plugged in to begin with. The electrical cable that comes out of the top of the pump just hangs there. I have looked all over the place inside the engine compartment in that general area, and cannot find the plug from the boat that goes into it. Perhaps it is inside some of the housing?

Is someone able to kindly trace on there's where that cable comes from and perhaps send me a picture? I would assume it is the same for all 252 models.

I'm using the Pittsburgh rivers, so it would certainly be nice to have a freshwater rinse :cool:

Thank you so much.

Sending a kind follow-up here. If anybody has any thoughts or advice I very much appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Recently when I cleaned a wiring bundle in my engine bay I found several connectors in that bundle…have you physically gone all the wiring in the engine compartment?

Looked at several of the parts diagrams. Found the shower plumbing, but no hints on the electrical...

Back