• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

255 or 252 dilemma?

JEFSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I noticed that too. I thought those were supposed to be on the first model and maybe yahama forgot to include on mine. They look nice

Bugslayer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've always wanted to tow my current 25' cruiser down to Guymas on the mainland side and make a jump across to that area of baja and then just wander up and down the coast. Whats the fuel situation like in Punto Chivato?
You would need to go to Santa Rosalia for fuel I believe. Everyone in Punta Chivato fuels with cans.

Bugslayer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I noticed there are now under gunnel seadek reel protector mats.

Interesting.
I wonder if that's something my dealer can order, or Jetboatpilot is making.
Well at least I know what they are for now, lol. I thought it was yamaha just spreading their logo around.

Zack, by the way, I contacted your dealer about a cover and they are out until March or so. Kind of bummed about that.

Zackdadams

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Could you please give me the dimensions of those pads?

Jetblast said they would custom make some for me if I got the dimensions I wanted.

Yeah those covers are kind of like unicorns right now!

Thanks!

Zackdadams

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Also, would you please take a bunch of detailed photos from around the boat such as the center console, inside the center console, the two compartments under the rear seats, etc?

I'm curious if they've made any improvements.

TravisP

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I’m also curious what transducer they installed. Airmar shows the 21 model as discontinued.

Zackdadams

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yeah even though we don't get side scan sonar on this transducer, it is fantastic!

Being able to see fish and accurate depths at 40 plus miles an hour, are you kidding me!?

I'm just going to add a side scan sonar transducer connected with a y adapter in the future.

Bugslayer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Could you please give me the dimensions of those pads?

Jetblast said they would custom make some for me if I got the dimensions I wanted.

Yeah those covers are kind of like unicorns right now!

Thanks!
The pads on the side are 12" wide x 20" tall.
No pics for you yet. I will get to it soon.