• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Air Track ??? Anyone use one as a float behind the boat

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I saw one for sale on market place for $200. It was 3.5' x 24'.
Anyone ever use one these as a water toy?

One company even makes a slip and slide version. (Wow)

My2ten

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We use one as a lily pad but not as a pull behind. i think its a 12 footer, found it on ali express or temu a couple of years ago. inflate with a paddleboard pump. I think we paid 100-150 range for it. At the time my thought was its a fraction of the price of a mission brand and if it fails i wont be out much money. It gets firm so good place for beverages to sit, kids can wrestle on it, good all around.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
yeah, it seams like you can get a pretty large pad for under $500 new. looked interesting.

Amazon has the BLUE pads from WOW for $100. I just ordered 2 to try.