• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Annoyed

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Today I headed out at 9am. Got halfway through my hour drive to cheat lake and realized I forgot the life preservers. Stopped at Walmart and bought the last two they had and continued on. Got to the lot and it was 8 or 10 deep at the staging. Rode through the lot to check out the parking. Not a spot in sight. Probably 6 cars taking up trailer spots. Argh, headed home, returned life vests, cooked on the grill. Try again tomorrow at 7am.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have no idea what you mean. Thanks for the dislike.
I think he meant he changed his dislike to a like. I agree, it reads very confusingly (is that a word?).