• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anybody see this in the western night sky last night?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Driving home from dinner saw this in the night sky. Obviously the camera on my phone doesn’t do it justice.

7D300E19-8FDB-464B-9443-B19F7C3B6DCA.jpeg

Asked my group text of hunting friends if they could see it and my friend John replied with this.

Mercury and Saturn are the bottom and Venus and Jupiter are the top. Mercury and Venus are in front of each of the larger planets

Pretty darn cool!

Jeep7797

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That explains it! It looked to me like commercial planes stacked up heading into Chicago, I'm on the flight path. Didn't see it moving so knew it wasn't. How weird.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I've noticed from Florida for a few weeks. They were pretty far apart and keep getting closer now.

@JC!

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Probably just another chinese "weather" balloon... 🤣