• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

ATL boat show…

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Anyone heading to the boat show this weekend?

I’ll be there Saturday. Looking to upgrade my 2014 242LS to at 252 but will probably hold off since it doesn’t have the new engine. May jump at a couple of wave runners if there are some good deals vs a new boat.

Anyone heading to the boat show this weekend?

I’ll be there Saturday. Looking to upgrade my 2014 242LS to at 252 but will probably hold off since it doesn’t have the new engine. May jump at a couple of wave runners if there are some good deals vs a new boat.

All the 25’ bow riders have the new 1.9 L engines…so we will be expecting pics of the new boat from this weekends show! ?

1A78B75E-B574-4564-9B81-19B8B83F2FD8.png

@FSH 210 Sport
I've seen conflicting info on the engines. Seen a few publications like what you posted show 1.9's but then others show the 1.8's...
Well sh!t...Now you made my day a bit more stressful cuz I thought I had my out LOL..

I'll grab a few pix and see what is installed in the floor models that they bring.

@FSH 210 Sport
I've seen conflicting info on the engines. Seen a few publications like what you posted show 1.9's but then others show the 1.8's...
Well sh!t...Now you made my day a bit more stressful cuz I thought I had my out LOL..

I'll grab a few pix and see what is installed in the floor models that they bring.

There’s a guy here on the site somewhere that has a 2024 with the 1.9’s… that screen shot I posted is from the Yamaha app that you can download.

In this thread https://jetboaters.net/threads/yamaha-2024-line-up-….42316/ you’ll see that all the 2024’s with the exception of the 220 FSH and the SVHO (super charged engines) engined boats are all coming with the 1.9 L engines. There’s a guy in that thread on the last page that was sure the 190’s had the 1.8’s but later recanted and agreed the 190’s have the new engine.

Sorry you do not have an out.

Here, I’ve included this decision making chart for you to simplify your decision.

DBA88653-75B3-4A29-B39B-B975531DA586.jpeg

OMG… That is hysterical ????

guess I’ll be buying a boat according to that flow chart.… wondering what he wait times are. I know over Covid they were stupid long and that’s even if they delivered the boat.

praying for some good discounts, extended warranties and other goodies.

Wish me luck..I’m getting excited

OMG… That is hysterical ????

guess I’ll be buying a boat according to that flow chart.… wondering what he wait times are. I know over Covid they were stupid long and that’s even if they delivered the boat.

praying for some good discounts, extended warranties and other goodies.

Wish me luck..I’m getting excited

I’m pretty sure the wait times from a couple years ago are, well..a thing of the past. The rest, I couldn’t tell you, looks like it‘ll be a day of discovery for you, and us! Please post some pics of the show.

Good luck!

We want to upgrade to 222s or SE (for the 12.3" touch screen.). Decided not to go to the show and have opted to just go to the dealer in Kennesaw when it warms up a little. I think bargaining power may be best in July/August after thee 25's are announced. We are not a huge fan of either color option on the 222's of the cool only interior of the SE's. May have to wait to the 25 model color options.

Well @FSH 210 Sport it seems your flow chart worked. I showed it to my family while we sat on the boat and were discussing things and they were rolling. Ended up putting a deposit on a 2024 255XD in mist grey with the grey interior. WE loved it and amazed at the advancement in Yamaha technology from our 2014 242LS. So the flow chart "helped" .... or did it? LOL :oops:

Didn't get to spend as much time as we wanted there. They actually had a great selection of boats but, my little girl started coming down with a cold and wasn't feeling well so we left before the rest of us wanted to.

They Didn't have the discounts I was hoping for. Seemed Yamaha was selling at MSRP vs boat show pricing that most everyone else was offering. I got the mooring cover for "free" and they had discounted pricing on the 2-5yr YES warranties. I got them to throw in an anchor since the boat doesn't come with one (that's crazy).

Gotta say Yamaha "Park Marine" were writing contracts pretty steadily and from the other booths we did get to visit, they were doing just fine as well. Park Marine was the only Yamaha dealer there. I was hoping Wedowee Marine(Alabama) was there but they are doing an open house vs bringing everything to Atlanta. I totally get that logistical decision. Going to drop them a call tomorrow and have a chat and see if they can beat the pricing, prep fee's or freebies. Or drive over there tomorrow and talk.

I knew discounts may be slim and what boats cost so I'm not disappointed at all but would always like a good deal to help lessen the blow of how much I just spent. We are super excited. I think Momma is more excited than I am. They say delivery should be a couple of months since the one we sat on just sold. No hurry since it's winter and Now I gotta sell my amazing 242. She's been an absolute great boat. Hoping the 255 will carry on that tradition.

@granitetech talked to a guy with a GaTech shirt on, "Dan", at the Yamaha display but forgot to ask if that was you... My mind was "buffering" a little at that point LOL

IE9C17A38-1184-4D59-BD85-533EF439FF0A_1_105_c.jpeg01D6365C-6EE6-498B-B286-7441EA8BAB6E_1_105_c.jpeg
Got my "I.T" department doing a little quick research LOLA8E63176-B527-40DD-81A0-650E33B51F9E_1_105_c.jpegB1725CB7-F89A-4B1C-B437-2D0EE563CC7A_1_105_c.jpeg

at the ultimate fishing show, there were two yamaha dealers, @Wonderland Marine and another dealer. The other dealer was pricing the exact same yamahas 5-7% higher than wonderland marine, at least on the boat price plaques. Spoke with a for a few minutes. Said his sales were so so right now with the higher prices. Wasn't impressed with his sales pitch either at the seconde dealer.

Great looking boat. Where have I seen one before! That's right. Mine!!

If if make you feel any better that is the exact pricing I paid in November. She goes back in for warranty items I have found in the past couple months. Nothing major and merely aesthetics.

Hit me up if you want to chat about things I have run into or quirks of the boat.

FYI it looks like they will be putting in the 1.9 L SC in the 2025 models. If you can you may want to wait another 8 months for the new model year. Plus some additional changes.

FYI it looks like they will be putting in the 1.9 L SC in the 2025 models. If you can you may want to wait another 8 months for the new model year. Plus some additional changes.

I’ll ask the captain obvious question… what is the HP going to be on the SVHO 1.9L engines?

For what’s its worth. On my 2024 255XD I have hit 57mph with two people and 3/4 tank. Puts you back in the seat with a hard hit on the throttle. Can’t imagine what the 1.9sc will feel like.

I would like the 255 fsh with the 1.9 should, but out of my price range

Back