• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Battery powered and hard wired LED tow point mount

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I used the same light, but did not put it on the tow point. I drilled and tapped a hole on the plate to the starboard side of the tow point. Nice and flat. Very easy. Screwed the base to that. Easy peasy.
Mind showing me what you used and some pics of how?

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Aw, rats. Was just up at the boat this afternoon and had not seen this. Well, here is another photo that does not show it well.IMG_20191229_155656 ed.jpg

The red arrow on the left is where I drilled and tapped. You can see the plate better on the other side, but I put it on the starboard side so I can easily reach it from the helm...

I will take a better pic when I am able to go up next (but we just got locked down, so don't know when that will be).

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@vxooxv How about a picture of the install on your '06?

Haycor

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
This looks like a great idea. For the amount of night time running it would be worth not having to drill and wire the tower. Is something like this still available?

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:

Haycor

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Perfect. Thanks. I think I’ll get that one.

Sqdman43

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Do you have anymore of the tow point anchor light kits? Very interested in doing this mod!