• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Battery powered and hard wired LED tow point mount

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You betcha @DBamaC! It's gonna be a warm one. :cool: You all thinking about coming down?

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I'm waiting to here from a friend from high school about going to Smith. If that doesn't materialize I think we'll just head that way and explore a bit. Saturday or Sunday?

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Cool. We'll be out both days. Just give me a shout on here or Facebook if you decide to head over!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Really appreciate that, PM sent.

jeremy0011

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
After pressing it in you will need to run the proper drill bit and 10-32 tap through it. The bushing is made for plastic parts and it will deform when pressed into aluminum but once taped it works perfectly.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
After pressing it in you will need to run the proper drill bit and 10-32 tap through it. The bushing is made for plastic parts and it will deform when pressed into aluminum but once taped it works perfectly.
No worries, I actually have a new TAP set from Christmas that I've only used once. . . . . .

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Received. Thanks!20160627_081821.jpg

Ricky E

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Super late to the party.

Do you have any tow point adapters left? With or w/o the navisafe included.

Thanks

RadioWaves

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wow just saw this, what a mod. Would like to order the navisafe option. Please let me know how to pay.
Thanks

vxooxv

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Trying to find something like this which would also work. The image is from a Titan sight no longer functional.
View attachment 36259
Is there anyone out there that could possibly machine a base like the above light (in attachment link in previous post) that would fit between the older towers with the hex bolts in the middle. This would help all of us out with older boats/towers....
One one side it would round and able to fit the NAVsafe light on top. The other would also be round and at a width simply to fit in between tow points with a hole big enough to accommodate the hex bolt that goes down the middle.

Of course I'd be willing to pay for said efforts. :)

jeremy0011

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yes I started making a replacement bolt that had a threaded hole down the center but I didn't have too many takers. It was a easy swap and cost less than $25.