• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Battery powered and hard wired LED tow point mount

steined

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just installed the Navisafe mount on the boat! 400 degrees for about 25 minutes and it slid right on. 10 minutes later it was snug as can be and cool to the touch. A little medium loctite on the machine screw to hold the navisafe base and it is ready to go! Thanks so much for this Jeremy! And thanks to capitalism!

Pinhacker71

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Any adapters for navisafe left. I have the light, just need the adapter. Also, it looks like the adapter only adds an inch or two with the light off. Is that about right? Matt

jeremy0011

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have 6 adapters left. When they are gone I will need several commited buyers to justify making another batch.

The adapter itself adds 1/2 a inch and the Navisafe base adds another 1/4 inch. The total height of the adapter and mounted Navisafe LED is 2.3 inches.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
After fumbling around with my factory folding light this weekend I decided that I would like a Navisafe light on the tower. Do you have a list of what years your adapter will fit? My boat is a 2007 AR230.

Thank you!

jeremy0011

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
After fumbling around with my factory folding light this weekend I decided that I would like a Navisafe light on the tower. Do you have a list of what years your adapter will fit? My boat is a 2007 AR230.

Thank you!
My adapter will not fit your tow point. However another member @aaronkneeland has an adapter for your tow point. Check with Aaron he should be able to take care of you. The center bolt will need to be tapped to accept the Navisafe base screw.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My adapter will not fit your tow point. However another member @aaronkneeland has an adapter for your tow point. Check with Aaron he should be able to take care of you. The center bolt will need to be tapped to accept the Navisafe base screw.
Great, thank you.

Greg M

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Jeremy, pm me you paypal info. need one for my 2014 242 limited S

adaptor and wireless

Last edited:

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I paid for my Towpoint light from Jeremy on Thursday and it showed up Monday. What a guy!

He's excellent to deal with. He was very prompt in replying to my questions and I couldnt have asked for better service.

Have confidence in buying from him. Thanks Jeremy!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Jeremy and his "Products" are THE BOMB !!!!!!!!!!!
You'll love the results you get for a tiny bit of mounting effort involved.
We are Blessed to have him here. I enjoyed his stuff on my boat.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Bought one earlier this season. I got the wireless kit and it is terrific! Very cool product......

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Jeremy...after trying to use the POS that came with my 192 over the weekend I interested in getting an adapter if you have any left. I don't need a light, just the adapter...if that is possible. Thanks!

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Jeremy got me a tow point light mount to me in 2 days. 30 minutes in the oven, 10 minutes to cool, screwed the Navisafe base on and attached the light. This is one of the coolest mods I've done yet. Goodbye OEM junk, hello high end look for $150 and 45 minutes.

image.jpeg

2015-09-19 07.49.17.jpg

Last edited:

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just picked up 1 of these myself. Thing looks awesome. Won't be able to install it till April 30th when she comes home from her winter storage. I'll post pics then.

Thanks @jeremy0011

vxooxv

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So jealous of this. Have an aftermarket older version of the Aerial Airborn on my SX. This means I have a half (ish) rounded sphere with a huge hex bolt down the middle. No easy way to get a wire down because of the hex bolt. So looking for any battery operated option.

Something that attaches to the hex bolt?
I've seen where folks have made a mod where you create a PVC sleeve that slides over the tow point with a battery operated light on top. Can't seem to find a appealing one - or manufactured.

Any help appreciated.

After writing this a lightbulb went off. If I took out the hex bolt and replaced it with a cylinder with a flat top that was the same height / diameter and center hole for the hex bolt .. With the 2 screw points I could then use the many after market lights.

Anyone out there want to machine me something like this? :). Could be on to something.

Last edited:

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So jealous of this. Have an aftermarket older version of the Aerial Airborn on my SX. This means I have a half (ish) rounded sphere with a huge hex bolt down the middle. No easy way to get a wire down because of the hex bolt. So looking for any battery operated option.

Something that attaches to the hex bolt?
I've seen where folks have made a mod where you create a PVC sleeve that slides over the tow point with a battery operated light on top. Can't seem to find a appealing one - or manufactured.

Any help appreciated.
Buy a slightly longer hex bolt and use it to secure the light?

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh man... I have to get mine mounted already....

vxooxv

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Buy a slightly longer hex bolt and use it to secure the light?
Trying to find something like this which would also work. The image is from a Titan sight no longer functional.
image.png

jeremy0011

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You can always drill and tap the bolt to attach the Navisafe LED. I have done this for a few buddy's and it has worked well.

md11pilot

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm interested in getting this set up for my 2014 242 limited s. Do you still have boards?

md11pilot

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Please send info to my pm. Would like board and wireless set up